Aberdeen v Rangers - the official fans meltdown. - Page 10 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Aberdeen v Rangers - the official fans meltdown.

8 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Probably.ย  But the big two in Scotland because of financial muscle are in the box more often DD.ย  I would love the Scottish game to go a financial limit on buying players.ย  I think they do that in America but not sure how it works.ย  Look at England.ย  Probably the highest paid players in the world.ย  But you guys and most of my mates who are real supporters (I am presuming you still go by the way but it doesn't matter if you don't).ย  The game that we all love needs to change.ย  I am going to start my own summit and ask you and Big Ramy to be my right hand men.

Iโ€™m out ๐Ÿคฃ

1 hour ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Awe fuck.ย  you are the only other person who speaks to me on here apart from Big Ramy.ย  I've got money!!ย  Now that should be a start for a guy like you from yon parts.ย  From what I have heardย ๐Ÿ‘ ย 

Iโ€™ll only believe it when I get a paypal payment.ย 

Simmie8@hedived.com

Then Iโ€™ll be in ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ

1 hour ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Probably.ย  But the big two in Scotland because of financial muscle are in the box more often DD.ย  I would love the Scottish game to go a financial limit on buying players.ย  I think they do that in America but not sure how it works.ย  Look at England.ย  Probably the highest paid players in the world.ย  But you guys and most of my mates who are real supporters (I am presuming you still go by the way but it doesn't matter if you don't).ย  The game that we all love needs to change.ย  I am going to start my own summit and ask you and Big Ramy to be my right hand men.

Mcgregors was in his own box & the ref missed/ignored it, whatโ€™s your theory on that๐Ÿคก

2 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Iโ€™ll only believe it when I get a paypal payment.ย 

Simmie8@hedived.com

Then Iโ€™ll be in ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ

Now you know I am not allowed a credit card or anything sharp DD.ย  If you can post your bank account details with pin number, sort code, address, I will make sure you receive a surprise in your account tomorrow. ย โค๏ธ

1 hour ago, ibelieve!!! said:

Two Aberdeen fans charged for shouting racist abuse.

https://stv.tv/news/north/1435456-fans-charged-for-racist-remarks-at-aberdeen-v-rangers/

ย 

Sounds like it was reported byย other Dons fans at the time?

Probably, because the general thing you get from them if you say something about the opposite section gets a reaction of, that area isnโ€™t my responsibility.ย