Aberdeen v Rangers - the official fans meltdown. - Page 8 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Aberdeen v Rangers - the official fans meltdown.

Guest faircity
2 minutes ago, RDFH64 said:

Thatโ€™s because heโ€™s honest & doesnโ€™t believe in ripping the piss out of football, you & your club should try it for once. Must be about time for your meds again ๐Ÿคฏ

Don't start on meds, you'll only lure Chripper out to play.ย 

Tam McManus clownish tweet - the ref got everything right apart from McGregor's kick at Ferguson. Aye, "everything right" apart from that where Rangers would be down to 9 men.

The game itself was excellent. The Dons are a very good side. Real pity they couldn't have nabbed a leveler ; but have a feeling they'll catch or be there aboots regarding Satans XI and second place.

GMS looked brilliant. Shinnie as well. Never fully convinced about the keeper, TBH, but I don't see him enough.

McInnes has done a grand job there.

11 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I see your location is Peterhead.ย  That figuresย ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Whyโ€™s that, like everywhere else in Scotland weโ€™veย got plenty huns around here mores the pity, mind you they disappeared for a few years, it was wonderful, why donโ€™t you do everyone a favour & vanish again. Must be time for your meds๐Ÿ–•

10 minutes ago, weekevie04 said:

Tam McManus clownish tweet - the ref got everything right apart from McGregor's kick at Ferguson. Aye, "everything right" apart from that where Rangers would be down to 9 men.

The game itself was excellent. The Dons are a very good side. Real pity they couldn't have nabbed a leveler ; but have a feeling they'll catch or be there aboots regarding Satans XI and second place.

GMS looked brilliant. Shinnie as well. Never fully convinced about the keeper, TBH, but I don't see him enough.

Referee had a great game.ย  But don't expect any gratitude on here friend for the guy's that stand and get it. ย  Every single Rangers fan has come on to this board and said Aberdeen were unlucky and were deserved of at least a point.ย  Dandydunn is theย  only one who knows that.ย  The rest...? Make your own minds up.ย  Where's Scotty btw.ย  Gone in to hiding in sheep's clothing? Shouldn't really as his side only got beaten by a brand new team.ย  Or maybe it was a resurrection of a new team?ย  Should maybe call them something else then.ย  Get out from under the shawl Scotty !!

6 minutes ago, RDFH64 said:

Whyโ€™s that, like everywhere else in Scotland weโ€™veย got plenty huns around here mores the pity, mind you they disappeared for a few years, it was wonderful, why donโ€™t you do everyone a favour & vanish again. Must be time for your meds๐Ÿ–•

You guys shouldn't be allowed access to wifi in there.

1 hour ago, weekevie04 said:

GMS wasnโ€™t at his best on Wednesday. Shinnie shouldโ€™ve been motm by a country mile, best heโ€™s played in a very long time.ย 

1 hour ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Referee had a great game.ย  But don't expect any gratitude on here friend for the guy's that stand and get it. ย  Every single Rangers fan has come on to this board and said Aberdeen were unlucky and were deserved of at least a point.ย  Dandydunn is theย  only one who knows that.ย  The rest...? Make your own minds up.ย  Where's Scotty btw.ย  Gone in to hiding in sheep's clothing? Shouldn't really as his side only got beaten by a brand new team.ย  Or maybe it was a resurrection of a new team?ย  Should maybe call them something else then.ย  Get out from under the shawl Scotty !!

It was a great game, for most of it played hard & fare but you lot refuse to accept Morelos deserved his red, I've said already that both players reds were correct, the only real mistake the ref made was nae sending shagger off.

Now go take your meds or do they get delivered to you padded room.

Just now, SMcoolJ said:

Please let there be a statement.......

Not quite but first up.is Gary macย 

https://mobile.twitter.com/ScotlandSky/status/1093883423633084417?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1093883423633084417&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.fitbanorth.com%2Fviewtopic.php%3Ff%3D2%26t%3D7360%26start%3D460

It's a shame to see such a great Scotland player go full jim traynor

I wonder if Mcgregor wouldโ€™ve got away with it were it not for hisย previous?

Obviously they donโ€™t officially consider this, but Mcgregor (and Morelos) have both got off quite lightly a few times this season.

You can only accidentally stamp, kick, elbow drop, scratch... so many times before you stop getting the benefit of the doubt.

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

https://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/rangers/news/17416873.derek-johnstone-scottish-referees-are-poor-but-they-are-certainly-not-biased-or-conspiring-in-rangers-favour/

ย 

I didn't think much of him before but I never knew Johnstone was such a piece of shit.ย 

ย 

ย 

The cheating prick didn't mention that he also won a cup final by getting Rougvie sent off when he collapsed to the ground in front of a full house but the only person that seen it was the ref.

2 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Aye shame. Used to think Gary McAllister would have been above that kind of pish.

I used to think the same too of Ally McCoist until his infamousย rant demanding "who are these people, we want names" (so his clubs supporters can subject them to intense threatening intimidation)

2 hours ago, SMcoolJ said:

Please let there be a statement.......

"Nicola Sturgeon must do something to stop this relentlessย oppression of the Govanย parish football team"

J. Traynor Feb 2019

Morelos's three gameย  ban is a result of accumulation of near misses he has hadย  throughout the season. The lad is a talent but he needs to sort his head out. He does play on the edge but he needs to be smarter. There are plenty of pros who can show him the way on that.ย  MacGregor can have no complaints.ย 

13 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

It's like I've woke up in a world football is fair and even. Morelos appeal thrown out and McGregor facing a two game ban.

I cant wait for the statements to start coming out.ย ๐Ÿคฃ

If it was fair and even Bobby Madden wouldnโ€™t have cheated Aberdeen in the first place. Doubt the huns care too much about having McGregor suspended for St Johnstone at home and Hamilton away. The cheating has worked and they got an unjust 3 points vs Aberdeen.ย 

Guest faircity

Derek Johnstone has always been a slimy fat prick. He fails to acknowledge that if the referee had done his job correctly Rangers would've had their keeper sent off and conceded another penalty, the ref couldn't have failed to see this. He seems to think that Aberdeen being wrongly awarded a throw in 7 yards into the Rangers half levels this out.ย 

Agree that Magregorโ€™s ban is justified and shouldโ€™ve received a red card in the night. But I thought retrospective action could only be taken if ref never saw the incident?

Its not like the ref can claim he never saw it, he was looking straight at it! So I guess I was wrong?