Aberdeen v Rangers - the official fans meltdown. - Page 7 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Aberdeen v Rangers - the official fans meltdown.

1 hour ago, Ormond said:

I never commited suicide. It was a culmination of things. I spent months and months becoming exasperated by Hun cunts grassing me up and me receiving bans. I have friends on here(not just online wanks). I have no reason to read total fucking liars like Renfrew and Hunbear again and again. 

Mods, MODS...look :yikes3:

14 hours ago, SMcoolJ said:

Probably about the most upbeat I've ever been leaving an old firm defeat.  Thought the Dons were superb for the majority of the second half and deserved at least a point.  Shinnie, Stewart, GMS and Ferguson were very good. Even Madden was slightly less sh1t than anticipated. 

Goldson was offside for the Rangers' penalty and that's why McKenna had his hand in the air.  Naive by McKenna but the linesman got it wrong coupled with the free kick being awarded for a clear Morelos dive.

We all know without any doubt whatsoever that McGregor is a total khunt and that he fully intended to leave his studs on and try and hurt Ferguson.  However, not sure Madden could be blamed for not giving anything at the time.  Upon review, I fully anticipated the CO claiming, yet again, that there is insufficient evidence for any retrospective action against McGregor.

McKenna was provoked and therefore the red will be rescinded - we have recent precedent (funnily enough, involving the same two players).  Morelos is a very good player.  Shame he's an utter shambles of a human and will continue to be a liability to Rangers. I can't see his red being overturned.

Logan had another shocker for us.  We need Devlin fit and a back four of Lowe, McKenna, Devlin and Hoban.

9 hours ago, Ormond said:

I never commited suicide. It was a culmination of things. I spent months and months becoming exasperated by Hun cunts grassing me up and me receiving bans. I have friends on here(not just online wanks). I have no reason to read total fucking liars like Renfrew and Hunbear again and again. 

Interesting you're having a go at me. 

Id love to know what I lied about. 

And for the record, while you're playing the martyr, I've never "grassed" anyone for anything on here. 

So if that's what you're trying to say, you're the lier. Funny that, eh? 😉

1 minute ago, sbcmfc said:

Kind of hope they do, just for the banter!

:lol:

Aberdeen should’ve appealed McKenna’s, but that would’ve opened the door for both to be downgraded.

I kind of wish we were going to appeal but it's just a non-starter apparently.  That advice was given even though the red Morelos had rescinded was justified by the judiciary panel on the basis he was provoked.  Clearly McKenna was provoked the other night.......

Just watched it.  Stonewall red for McKenna.  Could have been a lot worse kicking someone studs up and aiming for the face.  Morelos gets provoked but does nothing wrong.  Obviously bad blood between the two after McKenna's behaviour in the last games.  But the red card for Morelos won't be rescinded because it would cause an outcry.  There will be Celtic fans wanting it brought up at Holyhood.

14 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

:lol:

Not sure a bad “tackle” 30 years ago makes it less of a foul to be fair?

Yeah, the latest strand of moron "logic" from Rangers fans seems to be that Aberdeen can never moan about bad tackles because Simmy halved Durrant 30 years ago. 

2 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Interesting you're having a go at me. 

Id love to know what I lied about. 

:lol: Talk about a lack of self-awareness. 

55 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Just watched it.  Stonewall red for McKenna.  Could have been a lot worse kicking someone studs up and aiming for the face.  Morelos gets provoked but does nothing wrong.  Obviously bad blood between the two after McKenna's behaviour in the last games.  But the red card for Morelos won't be rescinded because it would cause an outcry.  There will be Celtic fans wanting it brought up at Holyhood.

Welcome back, pity it isn’t with something sensible or honest but why change now🤡

5 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Turns out the reason for Rangers win was the provocative photos in the away dressing room.  According to the Dily Record.

Thick hun in believing any old lie he reads in the Daily Record shocker. 

5 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Your manager confirmed it today.  Sorry for being so thick.

That Aberdeen have pictures of Aberdeen winning matches in our stadium? No one is arguing with that. 

They've been up for months and are fuck all to do with Rangers. Apologies not accepted. 

2 minutes ago, Parklife said:

That Aberdeen have pictures of Aberdeen winning matches in our stadium? No one is arguing with that. 

They've been up for months and are fuck all to do with Rangers. Apologies not accepted. 

You have no idea about football kid.  Stick to politics  Motivation comes from many places.  The story was just about it motivating the Rangers players.  It wasn't my story.  I commented on it and it is true.  Why you so sensitive kid?  Football is about motivation for the players and you have no idea about that.  Apart from the name calling about Rangers etc.

7 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

You have no idea about football kid.  Stick to politics  Motivation comes from many places.  The story was just about it motivating the Rangers players.  It wasn't my story.  I commented on it and it is true.  Why you so sensitive kid?  Football is about motivation for the players and you have no idea about that.  Apart from the name calling about Rangers etc.

I have an idea that you're a tediously dull prick. 

2 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I have an idea that you're a tediously dull prick. 

I realise that you are not bright kid.  Try and get to college and maybe get some elocution lessons. If you are ever on Mastermind which is highly unlikely.  Don't shout insults to the quizmaster when you don't know the answers.  It's not big or clever.  But I understand your pain from result this week so won't take the pish out of you.  Scotland Forever.

8 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I realise that you are not bright kid.  Try and get to college and maybe get some elocution lessons. If you are ever on Mastermind which is highly unlikely.  Don't shout insults to the quizmaster when you don't know the answers.  It's not big or clever.  But I understand your pain from result this week so won't take the pish out of you.  Scotland Forever.

Yup, a dull prick. Thanks for confirming. 

2 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Your manager confirmed it today.  Sorry for being so thick.

That’s because he’s honest & doesn’t believe in ripping the piss out of football, you & your club should try it for once. Must be about time for your meds again 🤯