Killie vs Huns in Prague - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Killie vs Huns in Prague

36 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Fuck sake I thought Dave King was trying to tap into the Czech market for a minute there.

Anyway, if you watch it in the California Republic bar there will be plenty of "Kilmarnock fans" to watch it with.

Will add that to my list mate. Cheers

Been given these too.

https://www.beckettsirishgastropub.com/

http://www.jamesjoyceprague.cz/

3 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Any suggestions for a boozer that'll show this on Premier Sports? Over for a stag this weekend.

Been twice for Scotland games before but memory isn't the greatest of boozers!

Some good Irish pubs there.

1 hour ago, sbcmfc said:

6000 away fans, 530pm Saturday KO, I’d get as far away from Kilmarnock as I could too!

:lol:

8000 those two stands hold but think Rangers are struggling to sell them for the first time I can ever remember.

Their sale went to season ticket holders yesterday on FCFC and still plenty left seemingly. Usually doesn't get past the fans on the away ticket scheme.

32 minutes ago, macy37 said:

Ah the old visit a stunning European city and sit in an Irish bar watching football thread. Fantastic.

Ah the old wanting to watch your team play in the Scottish Cup on TV for 2hrs whilst on a stag do, shocking eh.

I forgot Celtic fans were such cultured souls when abroad.

I'll sing Broadback Brimmer whilst I'm in said pub if it makes you feel any more cultured.

Just now, Squirrelhumper said:

Ah the old wanting to watch your team play in the Scottish Cup on TV for 2hrs whilst on a stag do, shocking eh.

I forgot Celtic fans were such cultured souls when abroad.

I'll sing Broadback Brimmer whilst I'm in said pub if it makes you feel any more cultured.

Good lad. Will it be Guinness or Carling that you’ll have alongside your full English?

7 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

You must be a right cheery cunt on a stag do.

And none of the above, I same Guinness for Cheltenham and would rather drink your piss than Carling.

I’ll send some over if you pm me the name of your hotel. 

1 minute ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Who wouldn't wouldn't take 2 hours out to watch their team play one of the biggest games of the season while abroad? Especially on a stag FFS 🤣

I’m away with the wife and kids next week and I’ll probably watch it.

:lol: