Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Recommended Posts

Right am I being thick here?

 

This is my record in terms of the current "loyalty" system.

Have been a member for 3 or more campaigns.

Renewed before 31st March 2018.

Have attended 5 of the last 10 home matches (only 5 have been available since it was introduced.)

Have been to 4 of the last 10 away games.

 

How many "loyalty points" should that equal? 15? According to the my "loyalty points" I'm on considerably less.

Am I being thick not understanding the system?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I obviously don't know what away matches you were at, but don't the ones that came before membership renewal still count as 1 point? If it was Peru, Mexico, Israel and Albania then I'd say your problem solving is bang on.

Edited by Tartan_McCole

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Tartan_McCole said:

I obviously don't know what away matches you were at, but don't the ones that came before membership renewal still count as 1 point? If it was Peru, Mexico, Israel and Albania then I'd say your problem solving is bang on.

Nah I was being thick.

Hadn't twigged there was only 4 games with double points, I was thinking they all were. My 4 were of the previous 6 games. I'm on 11 and that's where I should be!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Mazziessc said:

Right am I being thick here?

 

This is my record in terms of the current "loyalty" system.

Have been a member for 3 or more campaigns.

Renewed before 31st March 2018.

Have attended 5 of the last 10 home matches (only 5 have been available since it was introduced.)

Have been to 4 of the last 10 away games.

 

How many "loyalty points" should that equal? 15? According to the my "loyalty points" I'm on considerably less.

Am I being thick not understanding the system?

My points are missing too. If top points bracket is 22 and I’ve only missed 2 point awarded games(Peru and Mexico) in 5 or 6 years then I should be on 18. I’m missing 6 points that have went awol

 

Edited by DoonTheSlope

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, DoonTheSlope said:

My points are missing too. If top points bracket is 22 and I’ve only missed 2 point awarded games(Peru and Mexico) in 5 or 6 years then I should be on 18. I’m missing 6 points that have went awol

 

Yea, I'd count that as 18.

No reason why they wouldn't fix it with a polite phone call.

That would have been my next move if I hadn't realised it was my mistake. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Mazziessc said:

Yea, I'd count that as 18.

No reason why they wouldn't fix it with a polite phone call.

That would have been my next move if I hadn't realised it was my mistake. 

Gave them a phone earlier and the woman who I spoke to could tell right away that my points didn’t add up to what my purchase history was

On the phone less than a minute and was sorted

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...