New SSC Website - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

New SSC Website

Brummie Hibs

I presume everybody got the email this morning:

"Following a period of work on our ticketing platform, the ticket and membership website will be live again from 12 noon today. Please note with the transition to the new system, all passwords have been reset.

To gain access to your account, visit the sign-in page and select “Forgotten your password?”

A temporary password will be emailed to you. We advise you to login into your account and change your password immediately when you receive this email."

Has anybody else visited the site via the link? Looks like it is the same old **** - No sign-in option, no password reset links.

6 minutes ago, Brummie Hibs said:

I don't even get that far. The link sends me to a Supporters Club Membership 2018/2019 page, with options to either buy an Adult, Under 16 or Senior membership. 

No options to reset password

Give it a month or 2 to settle down....

Right, I've worked it out. I couldn't actually see the links hidden away in the top corner.

Unfortunately now, the password reset link in the email doesn't work. I've tried pinging www.scottishfa.talent-sport.co.uk, but there is a DNS problem.

Tried it on my work PC and my O2 mobile. Will try again when home.

I logged in yesterday to check out what was there.

My friends and family members were up to date although one person on there has been dead for 3 years now - SSC were informed twice on this some time ago and another 2 are no longer paid up SSC members one did not renew in 2018 and one did not renew in 2016 - I think).

My points total was showing as 15... and I thought I would check it and by my calculations, I should be on 16... Various others in our group don't seem to have correct points totals (some are going to work it out but obviously cant as they cannot log in).

I thought I would login with my new password this evening and send a polite mail to SSC with the list of points I should have.... and of course, login seems to be disabled or not working in any case.

I wonder what sort of system performance we should expect when the season tickets go on sale on 5th February? Couldn't be any more screwed up and inconvenient than the last attempt at selling season tickets I guess. I hope SSC have realised that some people will be looking for 10, 15 or 20 season tickets as a group - that was a huge problem last time around.

The only positive thing I can see is that SFA have adopted a less greedy approach to ticket pricing which means we will have 4 more season applications than we had last time... most of those not applying were due to overpricing.

I do get the feeling that the super duper new points system was badly thought out and is going to become unmanageable quite quickly!!!

19 minutes ago, CraigieBrown said:

I logged in yesterday to check out what was there.

My friends and family members were up to date although one person on there has been dead for 3 years now - SSC were informed twice on this some time ago and another 2 are no longer paid up SSC members one did not renew in 2018 and one did not renew in 2016 - I think).

My points total was showing as 15... and I thought I would check it and by my calculations, I should be on 16... Various others in our group don't seem to have correct points totals (some are going to work it out but obviously cant as they cannot log in).

I thought I would login with my new password this evening and send a polite mail to SSC with the list of points I should have.... and of course, login seems to be disabled or not working in any case.

I wonder what sort of system performance we should expect when the season tickets go on sale on 5th February? Couldn't be any more screwed up and inconvenient than the last attempt at selling season tickets I guess. I hope SSC have realised that some people will be looking for 10, 15 or 20 season tickets as a group - that was a huge problem last time around.

The only positive thing I can see is that SFA have adopted a less greedy approach to ticket pricing which means we will have 4 more season applications than we had last time... most of those not applying were due to overpricing.

I do get the feeling that the super duper new points system was badly thought out and is going to become unmanageable quite quickly!!!

I phoned up earlier today as I had a query with my points. I was on the phone probably less than a minute, explained I had an issue with my points so the lady took my membership number and she said right away just by looking at my purchases that a whole load of my points were were missing 

Give them a ring tomorrow once you get your groups individual queries and you should be sorted

Edited by DoonTheSlope

23 hours ago, PASTA Mick said:

Seems about right but can't see a way to see the points are made up. 

If this page is correct - https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scotland/supporters-tickets/scotland-supporters-club-membership/ssc-loyalty-points/

And I'm right in working out how the points are currently allocated -

• 1 - renewing members, who renewed before 31 March 2018
  • 1 - member for three or more campaigns, who renewed before 31 March 2018
  • 1 - Scotland v Costa Rica
  • 1 - Scotland v Belgium
  • 1 - Scotland v Albania
  • 1 - Scotland v Portugal
  • 1 - Scotland v Israel
  • 1 - Malta v Scotland
  • 1- Slovakia v Scotland
  • 1- England v Scotland
  • 1 - Lithuania v Scotland