Tennis 2019 - Page 8 - Other Sports - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tennis 2019

Hertsscot

Only tuned in here thinking it could be good viewing also thinking I did not care.

Almost immediately saw the 'I'm sorry hands up' and then 'I'm not sorry fist bump' incident a second later...and now it is a case of come on raducanu. 😀 

Edited by thplinth

9 hours ago, thplinth said:

Only tuned in here thinking it could be good viewing also thinking I did not care.

Almost immediately saw the 'I'm sorry hands up' and then 'I'm not sorry fist bump' incident a second later...and now it is a case of come on raducanu. 😀 

I wanted Fernández to win the 2nd set to give us a 3rd.

Well done to the lass for winning it, I don't think what she's done will be done again in our lifetimes 

7 hours ago, Toepoke said:

These stats are unreal...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Djokovic's request for a personal chef and a hotel with tennis court was denied 🤣🤣🤣

No doubt he will go on to win the tournament now and claim he had to overcome adversity to win

They shouldn't have issued the visa, it's cause of the public backlash and election season that it's been a thing now, and Novak gloating about it before coming.

This is funny though

The family refused to answer questions about Djokovic being pictured at indoor public events in the days after he tested positive, instead ending the press conference and singing a patriotic song

1 hour ago, phart said:

They shouldn't have issued the visa, it's cause of the public backlash and election season that it's been a thing now, and Novak gloating about it before coming.

This is funny though

The family refused to answer questions about Djokovic being pictured at indoor public events in the days after he tested positive, instead ending the press conference and singing a patriotic song

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/novak-djokovic-australia-covid-coronavirus-mother-torture-131950118.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAABtubtL8j3XBF7Li5Flv9fQL-8p14Lfafcdulnyo_bL6_9AbDkN7dU-WcF9qJV91253Va2O4XmAxg9NFO3Uhb3b0dGB8Qrx8ivoqkDG7alXYxwqcOKdYzAwkL-7dqFI1glaWCr9_iuqHqpjyxKK0Q1k3v44Y1LKpy1Ll7D8LQ6W0

he and his family are so out of touch with reality