Sign in to follow this  
Hertsscot

Tennis 2019

14 hours ago, Parklife said:

How dare you?!? Don’t you know that she’s a mother?!?

The Ruth Davidson defence...

5 minutes ago, EddardStark said:

Women's semi finals were total non events. Lets hope the final is a competitive match.

I think yesterday summed up the whole tournament. The matches on both the womens and mens game have been poor in terms of drama, competitiveness and entertainment. 

The only exception being kyrgios v Nadal which delivered everything.

Hopefully Nadal and Federer roll back the years to deliver a classic. I have a feeling Nadal will do it in three sets but its Federer, he cant be ruled out.

Edited by vanderark14

10 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

I think yesterday summed up the whole tournament. The matches on both the womens and mens game have been poor in terms of drama, competitiveness and entertainment. 

The only exception being kyrgios v Nadal which delivered everything.

Hopefully Nadal and Federer roll back the years to deliver a classic. I have a feeling Nadal will do it in three sets but its Federer, he cant be ruled out.

What the fuck do I know 🤣🤣🤣🤣

13 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Only saw the last set but both of them still playing outrageous tennis.

Hard to believe how good Federer still is at 38. I remember Jimmy Connors at Wimbledon at that age being treated like Methuselah.

12 hours ago, Toepoke said:

Only saw the last set but both of them still playing outrageous tennis.

Hard to believe how good Federer still is at 38. I remember Jimmy Connors at Wimbledon at that age being treated like Methuselah.

Federer is the games biggest expert in "preparation" and "recovery". 

• Haha 2

In the cycling a couple of days ago, 14(maybe 11) folk went above 1800 VAM. a landmark that is so high you can name the individuals that had done it previously.

a 37 year old tennis player is nothing these days. I remember you'd be done at 30 when i was a kid.

Sign in to follow this