Sign in to follow this  
exile

Emiliano Sala RIP

2 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Fucking grief junkies.

Couldn't believe there was one at OT last night.

There's one at Celtic park tomorrow. I think it's UEFA who have asked the clubs to do it but it's a bit embarrassing standing there in silence when none of us knew who he was.

• Like 1

Cardiff have written letters to other EPL clubs to ask them for help in avoiding paying the transfer fee!!

They are basically saying that as the agent falsified other clubs interest in signing Sala to raise the transfer fee then they shouldn’t have to pay the full price!

30 minutes ago, ibelieve!!! said:

Cardiff have written letters to other EPL clubs to ask them for help in avoiding paying the transfer fee!!

They are basically saying that as the agent falsified other clubs interest in signing Sala to raise the transfer fee then they shouldn’t have to pay the full price!

And I bet that cunt McKay has a hand in it and that other cunt Warnock’s hands will be filthy. 

11 hours ago, Cove_Sheep said:

Well, Sky sent journalists there to cover it.

OTT, no?

Aye, they cancelled games for that bitch the monarchy got rid of so to be expected now.

22 hours ago, macy37 said:

In what way?

The fact they had 'journalists' there, it is ridiculously over the top, pathetic grief junkie nonsense. 

1 hour ago, macy37 said:

Aye, they cancelled games for that bitch the monarchy got rid of so to be expected now.

Not even remotely the same, and I say as someone who would abolish the monarchy and wouldnt cross the street to meet any of them.