Emiliano Sala RIP - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Emiliano Sala RIP

18 minutes ago, kumnio said:

I don’t think it’s awkward at all. The money is due, it’s as simple as that. 

Aye, probably shouldn’t have added that.

It’s a sensitive subject, but looks a bit like Cardiff exploiting that “awkwardness” from the outside looking in.

Edited by sbcmfc

On 2/4/2019 at 7:10 PM, Jersey Jim said:

Will almost certainly be closure for the pilots family, the door on these aircrafts are at the  rear where passengers sit,  so highly unlikely the pilot had any chance of getting out.

Looks like he did. He may have been in the front but in the dark maybe upside down and sinking he would be the only one who would know where to open the rear door and get out leaving his passenger still strapped in? 

What I found curious is the guy who found the plane found it using a boat within an hour and half of starting to look and from the last know position. So I am guessing these search teams only look on the surface and then just fuck off if they see nothing. I honestly would have thought we had a bit more but I guess not. 

17 hours ago, thplinth said:

Looks like he did. He may have been in the front but in the dark maybe upside down and sinking he would be the only one who would know where to open the rear door and get out leaving his passenger still strapped in? 

What I found curious is the guy who found the plane found it using a boat within an hour and half of starting to look and from the last know position. So I am guessing these search teams only look on the surface and then just fuck off if they see nothing. I honestly would have thought we had a bit more but I guess not. 

I thought they would’ve both died on impact with the water and before they had a chance of escaping? Ibbotson’s body presumably dislodged from damaged plane at some point before it sank to the bottom

Right, two guys died in a plane crash.... sad. I cannae get all this wringing of hands over someone 9 out of 10 folk had never heard of? 4 weans died in a house fire down south and yet plays second fiddle to this story. 

1 hour ago, bonzo said:

Right, two guys died in a plane crash.... sad. I cannae get all this wringing of hands over someone 9 out of 10 folk had never heard of? 4 weans died in a house fire down south and yet plays second fiddle to this story. 

It's the world we live in now.  Just got the papers delivered to my cell in Auchtermuchty (part of my freedom thing).  Two eejits doing aeroplane things against Cardiff yesterday.  Football fans are fucking sick sometimes.  But of course I will temper that on here that it's the Rangers fans that are all scum.  Nearly forgot about that for the hierarchy.

5 hours ago, The White Ceelo said:

Probably had Rangers tops on....got in there first 👅

10 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

It's the world we live in now.  Just got the papers delivered to my cell in Auchtermuchty (part of my freedom thing).  Two eejits doing aeroplane things against Cardiff yesterday.  Football fans are fucking sick sometimes.  But of course I will temper that on here that it's the Rangers fans that are all scum.  Nearly forgot about that for the hierarchy.

Yous crave the attention