Oliver Burke - Page 5 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Oliver Burke

robbo cop

1 hour ago, Kirk said:

Ok the way you structured it, full stop or not suggested you were talking about these things together. Otherwise you were making 3 random statements in a row. Christmas is cancelled

Ah. Gotcha.

No. Neither of the three things we're connected. The crux was he is a very reluctant celebrity.

13 hours ago, McTeeko said:

“demenear”? 

"demeanour"

Sorry, grammar Goebbels.

And the amazing thing is I'M the one who is accused being being a troll and derailing threads. All the recent replies have been of picking apart my grammar (wrongly) and picking out a typo (rightly) and generally being rude (wrongly).

How about we shift this topic back to Oliver Burke and stop the tacky point scoring? If you want to continue with the childish behaviour, do it via IM.

Thank you.

Edited by Taylor1996

2 hours ago, Taylor1996 said:

"demeanour"

Sorry, grammar Goebbels.

And the amazing thing is I'M the one who is accused being being a troll and derailing threads. All the recent replies have been of picking apart my grammar (wrongly) and picking out a typo (rightly) and generally being rude (wrongly).

How about we shift this topic back to Oliver Burke and stop the tacky point scoring? If you want to continue with the childish behaviour, do it via IM.

Thank you.

You asked for someone to elaborate over your use of words. So I did. No sure why that makes me a grammar nazi as I’m only answering your question. 

For a ‘published writer’ (that was the term wasn’t it?) it was a pretty brutal made up word you used. 

3 minutes ago, McTeeko said:

You asked for someone to elaborate over your use of words. So I did. No sure why that makes me a grammar nazi as I’m only answering your question. 

For a ‘published writer’ (that was the term wasn’t it?) it was a pretty brutal made up word you used. 

No. I didn't ask anyone to elaborate on their use of words, I asked him to elaborate on the meanining of his words. He said that I don't know words. I told him to elaborate on why I don't know words. There's a difference between asking a person what they meant and picking up on a typo.

If you're asking me why his demeanour is languid and lazy. It's often been said that he looks unmotivated, etc.

I have literally no idea what you're talking about. This is a posting forum. If you're good at something, don't do it for free. If I choose not to check the typo checker, I won't.