World Football Thread.... - Page 38 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

World Football Thread....

12 hours ago, dan cake said:

Frank lampard isn’t half making a c.unt of the Everton job, rumours he might not last the season. Shambles of a club

Aye, looked at the table, they are in danger of relegation.. He would certainly get the sack if that happens..

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

yeah, its great the odious cunts from man city went  through instead

The amount of money Man City spend might be distasteful but the way they play the game compared to Atletico is light years apart.  The Spaniards were an absolute disgrace at the end of that game last night.

40 minutes ago, dan cake said:

think you must have watched a different game from me, Atletico Madrid v Manchester City in the champions league for me

I didn't watch it but man city and the epl is full of odious pricks

52 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

The amount of money Man City spend might be distasteful but the way they play the game compared to Atletico is light years apart.  The Spaniards were an absolute disgrace at the end of that game last night.

Shame cos they play some really attractive fitba as well.  I loved how the commentators just ignored Foden rolling full circle to get himself back on the park though!

• 1 month later...

That Mbappe contract info was posted by several accounts yesterday - I don't know if true or not. I guess we will learn in the coming days. The money aspect of it is staggering and the attachments are farcical. It was La Liga executive who wrote to UEFA as in wake of this deal they are worried about the economic stability of football when state owned clubs can offer figures like this to players.

1 hour ago, shaggycoo said:

And I read somewhere Real wrecking to complain to UEFA as it is unfair...

1 hour ago, morrie21 said:

That Mbappe contract info was posted by several accounts yesterday - I don't know if true or not. I guess we will learn in the coming days. The money aspect of it is staggering and the attachments are farcical. It was La Liga executive who wrote to UEFA as in wake of this deal they are worried about the economic stability of football when state owned clubs can offer figures like this to players.

Talksport reported on this today. They claim the stuff about mbappe helping to choose players and managers is correct

• 2 weeks later...