World Football Thread.... - Page 31 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

World Football Thread....

15 hours ago, McTeeko said:

I’ve been at at Palmeiras game at the Maracana v Flamengo in 2009. Great experience, Palmeiras fans were sensational! 

Aye that would have been a better spectacle last night if the place had been packed with fans of both clubs. Thought the game was an OK watch - might have been better if they hadn't kicked off in 40 degree heat.

5 minutes ago, morrie21 said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55901819

Is this the same Stuart Baxter who was linked with the Scotland job numerous times about 15-20 years ago?

If so, I didn't realise he was English and had such a way with words.

Yep that’s him, was just reading that and thought about him always being linked to us as well. 

• 3 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

You 2 weans are hilarious. Embarrassing yourself and your club again with your childish behavior. Grow up ffs...

Our club? 😂😂😂

Believe it or not, my posts are not representive of Aberdeen FC and we may not hold the same opinions. 

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

Watched the last 5 minutes of the Milan Derby. Probably the first time I've watched serie A since channel 4 was the place to watch Italian fitba. 

Inter are humping ac. 

Saw a clip of Zlatan applauding Lukaku’s goal. Wasn’t it only a couple of weeks ago they were just about fighting after Zlatan said something about Lakaku’s ma as they were walking off? 😆

20 minutes ago, McTeeko said:

Saw a clip of Zlatan applauding Lukaku’s goal. Wasn’t it only a couple of weeks ago they were just about fighting after Zlatan said something about Lakaku’s ma as they were walking off? 😆

I missed that. Zlatan was surely doing that for the cameras 🤣

I've only taken an interest because it looked like a competitive league this year. 

Aye I've got right back into watching Serie A last couple of seasons. I really like the football they serve up over there. As for the derby action yesterday - perfect time for Inter to play Milan. Milan having a blip now and Inter are currently red hot. Now looks like Inter's title to lose.

15 hours ago, morrie21 said:

Aye I've got right back into watching Serie A last couple of seasons. I really like the football they serve up over there. As for the derby action yesterday - perfect time for Inter to play Milan. Milan having a blip now and Inter are currently red hot. Now looks like Inter's title to lose.

I think it's sad people would rather watch a foreign league than our own. I'm not criticising you, I understand why people are turning away from Scottish football and watching teams overseas.