World Football Thread.... - Page 28 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

World Football Thread....

2 hours ago, Farcity said:

I think it was more to do with his parents than any input of mine. Unless im behind the times and these days you select from a Dulux chart. 

Literally as I was reading this post Paint it Black just came on the wireless! 

1 hour ago, dandydunn said:

😂😂

Kasabian have went right down the playlist too since the boy was found guilty of slapping his missus about. 

Completely removed them from Absolute Radio; there was a live request show on Sunday there and some lassie asked for Underdog.  Completely dismissed them and played Liam 

17 minutes ago, Debian said:

Completely removed them from Absolute Radio; there was a live request show on Sunday there and some lassie asked for Underdog.  Completely dismissed them and played Liam 

Seems a little unfair on the rest of the band, but I’m sure it’s for the best anyway. 

• 2 weeks later...

Wales win again tonight with a goal from a liverpool youth player who ive never even heard of.

Meanwhile scotland will persist with pish like james forest who is amazing against hamilton but absolute garbage for scotland.

Stand on kid

33 minutes ago, ThistleWhistle said:

Neymar seems remarkably calm for a guy whos allegedly been called a Monkey son of a bitch.

Fair play if he kept his nerve and it comes out he was racially abused. 

30 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Neymar seems remarkably calm for a guy whos allegedly been called a Monkey son of a bitch.

Fair play if he kept his nerve and it comes out he was racially abused. 

It's a tricky one and it's difficult to take a guy as conniving as he is on the pitch at his word.  If it comes down to one word against the other it would take massive bollocks in the current climate for the league not to back Neymar rather than saying it can't be proven.  

It's snide again Neymar saying he wishes he punched the guy in question rather than fannying about without actually naming him. 

4 hours ago, ThistleWhistle said:

It's a tricky one and it's difficult to take a guy as conniving as he is on the pitch at his word.  If it comes down to one word against the other it would take massive bollocks in the current climate for the league not to back Neymar rather than saying it can't be proven.  

It's snide again Neymar saying he wishes he punched the guy in question rather than fannying about without actually naming him. 

2 hours ago, kumnio said:

Id rather trust a crocodile not to bite me, than trust anything Neymar says.

Surely it wont be hard to prove. So many camera angles and lip readers. Its a serious allegation multiplied by 10 in todays world. 

15 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Surely it wont be hard to prove. So many camera angles and lip readers. Its a serious allegation multiplied by 10 in todays world. 

https://www.goal.com/en/news/neymar-racism-storm-marseille-claim-gonzalez-received-death/103fnxwo4kfsx17anw1ikuovk9

Feel sorry for whoever has the job of sorting this shit out in the French FA going into work Monday morning to an email 'Pour Vous!'

Two sides that absolutely hate each other who'll back their men to the hilt; a flagrant cheat but prize asset in the league who they're trying to keep hold of; racism top of the agenda to sort out and; a no mark central defender who is already guilty to some because there's a still picture of one of his team mates pulling a face plus he once took the piss out of Messi for being short so is now getting death threats.

Latest on the Neymar incident is, no evidence of racist comments from the other player, but Neymar called him a homophobic insulting name. 

If that’s true, I hope the cheating cunt gets banned for the absolute maximum he can, for bringing the game into disrepute, assuming the France has rules for this. 

Preferably he will be sued as well, and then get absolutely fucking nailed when he returns. The biggest cunt in football IMO. 

1 minute ago, kumnio said:

Latest on the Neymar incident is, no evidence of racist comments from the other player, but Neymar called him a homophobic insulting name. 

If that’s true, I hope the cheating cunt gets banned for the absolute maximum he can, for bringing the game into disrepute, assuming the France has rules for this. 

Preferably he will be sued as well, and then get absolutely fucking nailed when he returns. The biggest cunt in football IMO. 

If true, playing the race card in this current climate is a dick move