World Football Thread.... - Page 21 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

World Football Thread....

25 minutes ago, Tartan_McCole said:

Messi has got to the stage where him scoring 2 worldies from outside the box hardly seems worth remarking on :lol:

For the first one, the keeper seems to just give up mid dive :lol: 

I don’t think I’m exaggerating when I think the game just won’t be the same without him. 

• 2 weeks later...

Juventus v Lazio in the Italian super cup from Saudi on bt at 1630 today, should be a cracker Lazio beat them a couple of weeks ago and are offering a real title challenge (along with Inter). Ron does love a glamour game tho, forza Juve

Edited by dan cake

47 minutes ago, dan cake said:

Juventus v Lazio in the Italian super cup from Saudi on bt at 1630 today, should be a cracker Lazio beat them a couple of weeks ago and are offering a real title challenge (along with Inter). Ron does love a glamour game tho, forza Juve

I'll be watching that. Will be a good one...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, dan cake said:

Watching the Serie A early kick Inter v Cagliari, players names on backs in Chinese. Target audience I suppose 

2 hours ago, WCTA said:

How utterly depressing. 😔

https://www.nssmag.com/en/sports/17557/the-inter-s-jersey-with-the-chinese-characters-on-the-back

I was thinking the same but the link might explain it better

40 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

Lazio v Roma tonight.

Some blood and snotters likely with the pasta and Vin Santo in downtown Rome.

Got my pizza sorted for halftime and some gelato for afterwards, the Rome derby on my list. Done the derby d’italia a couple of years ago, fucking awesome for a fan experience 

Edited by dan cake