ginger_jesus

Womens' World Cup - who's in?

Bought Womens' World Cup tickets for me and the kids for Scotland v England in Nice, Nigeria vs South Korea in Grenoble and Scotland v Japan in Rennes. At between 9EUR and 30EUR a throw it was too good an opportunity to turn down.

Anyone else heading over to France this summer?

I am planning to go to Paris for Argentina game with my daughter. Would be good to know what part of the ground Scotland fans are in (those that bought tickets through SFA, so I can buy tickets as close as possible.

Heading for Rennes for the Japan game after the men play in Belgium.

I've no idea what size of crowd they'll get, and had no indication yet of where our tickets will be in the stadium.

I'll probably go to Paris for the Argentina game, may do the others too depending on cost of travel, etc. I'll wait until I know where the SFA tickets were sold before buying anything though.

After Brussels we're going to Rennes for the Japan game, but we've missed the notification from the SFA about tickets.

I got an email saying we'd hear soon, and when I checked today I see that the sale is closed.

Tickets can still be had through FIFA: €9, €15, €22 or €30. Mrs Padre says she's too old for the €9 tickets.

Apart from Grim Jim, anyone else going?

I’m heading to nice for the England game, then Brussels for Belgium and then Rennes via Paris, for the Japan game, coming back over for the Argentina the following week is going to be a bit of a stretch - will wait and see how they get on!