Womens' World Cup - who's in? - Page 2 - General Travel - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Womens' World Cup - who's in?

ginger_jesus

My tickets in Nice are along the goal line. I appear to have random people sitting between each of us at the Japan game. Problems with allocations apparently. However, no biggie to ask one person to move I guess. I’m guessing that because I bought them in the Visa presale, we will be with random supporters as opposed to Scotland fans. Just have to sing even louder!

Me and 2mates going Ultimate Footy Trip Glasgow 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 ScoCyp 🇨🇾 then ✈️ #SWNT Nice 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿ScoEng🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 then ✈️ Brussels 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿ScoBel 🇧🇪 then ✈️Rennes #SWNT 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿ScoJpn🇯🇵

897F6DB8-6B50-4508-98D4-18B3C5A916B5.png

WorldCupBound got in there first with a request for tickets.

I'm going to wait and see where other people we know are going. I have two for Gate 13 and two for Gate 16.

They were €9 and €13.  Can't see from the stadium picture which is which, but the cheapest ones are behind the goal, the next cheapest behind the goals or in the corners.

Edited by Padre Andrew

Alright guys, never been away for a Scotland game but when I seen Scotland vs England in Nice in the WC I was sold. None of my pals fancied it cos they think women’s football is junk but I think they didn’t see the bigger picture. Anyway flying out in 4 hours, stayin in a hostel to meet folk but wld be gd to meet some fans out for the game in a pub there. Any plans for makin a part of Nice Scottish for the day?

p.s. I’m not a sad loner you wld want to avoid. I’m super cool but can see this post may come across as needy😂

Cammy

19 minutes ago, Padre Andrew said:

Enjoy your stay. Hopefully Scotland will get something from this third game and give you something to cheer.

If we beat Argentina and finish third, our possible venues for the Round of 16 are Le Havre and Grenoble.

People who claim to know things are saying that so many "unanticipated" things would need to happen for us to land in Le Havre.

So, looks like we'll have to leave our gaff in Brittany a day early and head for Grenoble.

That’s me and the kids just back after a week at the WWC. We all loved every minute of it. Looking forward to the Argentina game with some confidence. We had a bit of bad luck against two stronger teams resulting in penalties (or denying us one) and that run needs to end somewhere. Bring it on in Paris!