Cardiff City's new signing Emiliano Sala - Page 10 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Cardiff City's new signing Emiliano Sala

16 hours ago, Scotland Ever More said:

The work colleague you took a selfie with and told everyone it was your girlfriend. Again, you know fine well what I'm talking about.

You mentioned her on here in virtually every thread you commented on too, then disappeared from the board when people pointed it out.

16 hours ago, derekfaejapan said:

Bullshit...Prove it, Ryan.

The thing you seem to forget is that I'm friends with several people on here and not one of them will back you up.

1 hour ago, DonnyTJS said:

ronnyroars.gifronnyroars.gifronnyroars.gif

3 hours ago, DonnyTJS said:

It's often the case that the folk who come up with the ideas don't get the credit that they deserve. The folk who go down in history are the well respected authoritative figure heads who give the idea popular credibility. Mindi is the TAMBs Darwin and you are the TAMB equivalent of Patrick Matthew. ;)

2 hours ago, Parklife said:

Haha 7 years on, it's the same old Derek. 

I'm not so sure about that. I think there might be a subtle change this time. I don't think he has mentioned a burd this time round? Coupled with his input to the gender thread, I think he might be trying to tell us something much more profound? There's a famous quote about folk who protest too much.

8 hours ago, Orraloon said:

It's often the case that the folk who come up with the ideas don't get the credit that they deserve. The folk who go down in history are the well respected authoritative figure heads who give the idea popular credibility. Mindi is the TAMBs Darwin and you are the TAMB equivalent of Patrick Matthew. ;)

Pish.

Donny was the bad bastard who posted it out loud. Bless him.

• 3 weeks later...

As expected, Cardiff saying the contract is “null and void” as the Premier League has rejected the contract so they don’t have to pay Nantes the £15 million.

Nantes say FIFA had registered the International Transfer Certificate so they are due the money.

1 hour ago, Mox said:

A club led by a horrible man in Warnock. Let's hope Nantes get the money they are due and Cardiff are relegated.

Warnock's got nothing to do with this decision.

There are many things he can be criticised for, but this is one that is clearly outwith his control.

• 1 month later...

Ok, old man dies in Argentine from a heart attack, its not newsworthy, it shouldnt be reported, it shouldnt be a RIP grief fest on social media, no one apart from his family should be looking at this.

I might be a miserable opinionated cunt, but enough of this shite.

24 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Ok, old man dies in Argentine from a heart attack, its not newsworthy, it shouldnt be reported, it shouldnt be a RIP grief fest on social media, no one apart from his family should be looking at this.

I do not agree with you Kumnio, but you are entitled, neither one of us are wrong in my opinion.. 

2 hours ago, kumnio said:

I think it’s a noteworthy inclusion to what was a relatively big recent news story. That being said it doesn’t excuse all the ambulance chasers and grief junkies that will try to turn the virtue signalling in to something about them. It’s a fucking nonsense these days. 

58 minutes ago, dan cake said:

Has the transfer fee been payed?

No.

There remains some doubt as to whether Cardiff City are liable for the fee or not.

Once that is settled, then the fee will either be paid according to the agreed terms (3 annual £5m payments) or not, as the case may be.