Cardiff City's new signing Emiliano Sala - Page 9 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Cardiff City's new signing Emiliano Sala

6 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Correctamundo. This is fucking quality TAMB. What actually started the animosity in the first place ? If Derek and Blair were ok having a beer in Dublin, why did they fall out ? And why is Ryan now involved ? Who is this Japanese burd and was Derek riding her or not ? We deserve answers. And photos.

Cheers, Killie.

Always willing to help anyone.

Fuck...These two!? I canny be arsed anymore.

22 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

I remember Derek as a good poster a few years back, very good with info for those travelling to Japan. It's on my bucket list so don't go away from here Derek. 3 years and counting .....😂

As much as these two 'Parklife' and 'SEM' follow me about this board...I honestly don't give a shit about either of them.

When lies are posted about me like 'Selfies with a burd pretending to be a girlfriend in Tokyo'...That's what bothers me because it's utter bullshit.

It's not the hardest thing in the world to get laid in Japan with Japanese women! 😂 ...Maybe Ryan never thought about that when he posted his pish!

Edited by derekfaejapan

5 minutes ago, derekfaejapan said:

Cheers, Killie.

Always willing to help anyone.

Fuck...These two!? I canny be arsed anymore.

No problem, but there's only one question on my list that only you can really answer and it's obviously the only one that anyone on here is bothered about......now she might have been your girlfriend and you didn't, but did ye ? :whistling:

6 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

No problem, but there's only one question on my list that only you can really answer and it's obviously the only one that anyone on here is bothered about......now she might have been your girlfriend and you didn't, but did ye ? :whistling:

Ask mongo...Or one of his several identities if she was or she wasn't, if she existed in his head or she didn't. If she did, might have shagged her, maybe.

Ask him in German, he'll appreciate that...Depends on his login.

Edited by derekfaejapan

31 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Correctamundo. This is fucking quality TAMB. What actually started the animosity in the first place ? If Derek and Blair were ok having a beer in Dublin, why did they fall out ? And why is Ryan now involved ? Who is this Japanese burd and was Derek riding her or not ? We deserve answers. And photos.

Find out next week, on Soap!!!

*FFS, read the full thread before posting!! 

Edited by Fairbairn

55 minutes ago, derekfaejapan said:

Him and Parklife...Pair of arseholes.

You don't know me, nor anything about me. So do not purport to. 

Take your fantasy world and your anger and go live your oh so amazing life away from the internet for a while, you've embarrassed yourself enough. 

2 hours ago, Parklife said:

Interesting that you've saw this interaction and judged that calling someone a "wee wanker" is less offensive than calling someone a "Hun", which two people have been suspended for this week. 

😂😂

Who's been banned? 

It really is incredible, the mods get involved after letting a bunch of fucking lunatics run wild and ruin the board.

49 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Who's been banned? 

It really is incredible, the mods get involved after letting a bunch of fucking lunatics run wild and ruin the board.

Dandydunn and Ormond both suspended for saying "Hun". 

6 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

Can’t have been for Hun, there was some other choice words but banning folk is a load of nonsense when it’s not consistent 

Yup. Pathetic nonsense from mods, as usual. 

3 hours ago, derekfaejapan said:

It's not the hardest thing in the world to get laid in Japan with Japanese women! 😂 ...Maybe Ryan never thought about that when he posted his pish!

Suppose that depends on how much you needed to pay for them Derek?

17 minutes ago, thplinth said:

aye should probably qualify that by saying it was mindimoo who noticed the "i have a girlfriend" subliminal thread message shit going on.... ohhh anyway... it was funny at the time.

Not sure how I missed all of this?! 

2 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Not sure how I missed all of this?! 

ooooh it was a belter. it was some weird innocuous thread that took a right turn but i cannot remember exactly what it was... Only the return of miss moo will do.

11 hours ago, Parklife said:

Dandydunn and Ormond both suspended for saying "Hun". 

I noticed the thread got closed when they drew to Aberdeen in the cup.

Well least we won't have to worry about everyone being banned when they lose a European cup final and go on the rampage. That was over 10 years ago now. During the glory days.