Cardiff City's new signing Emiliano Sala - Page 8 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Cardiff City's new signing Emiliano Sala

3 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Short-arsed? I'm 5 foot 11" :lol: . You're merely proving your wee story about meeting me and being a hardman is just a sad wee fantasy that exists only in your mind. 

What you havering about getting personal and me having "bullshit with you"? You're the one calling up > month old posts and slinging abuse about. 

I suggest you remove that wee chip on your shoulder, forget about folk on the internet you don't know and stop being such an angry wee man. 

If you're 5'11 then you must've been stood on a step above me in that bar in Dublin, or stood on a wee hill in Trafalgar Square when I've seen you...Or maybe I'm 6'3!?...You were just a shy wee boy, with a massive mouth on here and quiet when you meet up with folk...As I've said before, you were decent when I met you.

No chip on my shoulder, I don't need to get anything over on you. I'm living a great life, bilingual, cultured, well travelled etc...Enjoy your current life, Blair.

2 minutes ago, derekfaejapan said:

If you're 5'11 then you must've been stood on a step above me in that bar in Dublin, or stood on a wee hill in Trafalgar Square when I've seen you...Or maybe I'm 6'3!?...You were just a shy wee boy, with a massive mouth on here and quiet when you meet up with folk...As I've said before, you were decent when I met you.

No chip on my shoulder, I don't need to get anything over on you. I'm living a great life, bilingual, cultured, well travelled etc...Enjoy your current life, Blair.

You clearly feel you need to, Derek, as you're telling lies on the internet. :lol:

I have no interest in you, nor your life. If only that feeling were mutual...  

15 minutes ago, TAMB2 said:

Could you two please get a room and leave the rest of us alone?

I've seen more intelligent conversation in a pre-school sponsored silence.

Parklife and his 'Several identity' Tim pal always follow me about this board...I've always said to both to PM me, but they insist on following me on here...I know it's boring as fuck. I have tried though.

7 minutes ago, Parklife said:

You clearly feel you need to, Derek, as you're telling lies on the internet. :lol:

I have no interest in you, nor your life. If only that feeling were mutual...  

What lies?

You live in Falkirk and you support Aberdeen! Trust me...I really have no interest in what you have!

Edited by derekfaejapan

5 minutes ago, derekfaejapan said:

Parklife and his 'Several identity' Tim pal always follow me about this board...I've always said to both to PM me, but they insist on following me on here...I know it's boring as fuck. I have tried though.

You quoted a month old post and started giving me abuse unprompted :lol: 

What a fantasy world you live in. Do you think no one can actually see the truth and everyone just believes whatever bullshit you come out with? 

5 minutes ago, Parklife said:

You quoted a month old post and started giving me abuse unprompted :lol: 

What a fantasy world you live in. Do you think no one can actually see the truth and everyone just believes whatever bullshit you come out with? 

Fair enough...I rarely log in here and I think you know that. You quoted me so that's why I replied, Parklife.

I don't live in any fantasy world. No bullshit from me...You accused me of arranging a fight and failing to turn up. 

Can you back that up?......I know it wasn't you, you're taking your mates bullshit and making me out to be a shitebag on this board...I'm not having that.

Edited by derekfaejapan

I always find that people who have to tell people that their life is so great are usually trying to convince themselves. Especially to strangers on a football forum. 

Well done on being cultured and well travelled, although I'm not sure a ferry to Belfast every few Julys with a bottle of Frosty Jack necessarily fits that bill.

At least there's no fictional girlfriend this time though, so maybe things have improved for you 🤣

5 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

I always find that people who have to tell people that their life is so great are usually trying to convince themselves. Especially to strangers on a football forum. 

Well done on being cultured and well travelled, although I'm not sure a ferry to Belfast every few Julys with a bottle of Frosty Jack necessarily fits that bill.

At least there's no fictional girlfriend this time though, so maybe things have improved for you 🤣

Fictional girlfriend? What are you on about, daftie?

2 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

And you know fine fucking well I ain't talking "bullshit" about what happened with your shitebaggery, you're not going to be allowed to ever forget that ya fucking embarrassment. And you have the brass neck to call other people internet hardmen ffs.😂'

You're talking out of your arse...Wasn't it you who sent me messages when you knew I was in Japan saying 'I'll leather you and post the pics on the TAMB!'?

As I've said before to you and your sheepshagging mate...Any issues with me, send me a PM...No cunt is interested in this.

How's your German language these days?...Sad wanker!

4 minutes ago, derekfaejapan said:

Fictional girlfriend? What are you on about, daftie?

The work colleague you took a selfie with and told everyone it was your girlfriend. Again, you know fine well what I'm talking about.

You mentioned her on here in virtually every thread you commented on too, then disappeared from the board when people pointed it out.

I ain't really interested in speaking with you, I still have no idea why you're on a football board tbh, so why don't you keep my name out if threads and I'll not mention you.

1 minute ago, derekfaejapan said:

You're talking out of your arse...Wasn't it you who sent me messages when you knew I was in Japan saying 'I'll leather you and post the pics on the TAMB!'?

As I've said before to you and your sheepshagging mate...Any issues with me, send me a PM...No cunt is interested in this.

Again, you can repeat your accusations of me pretending to be a German on here but they just make you look even more foolish. I never even try and hide who I am on here. 

Just now, Scotland Ever More said:

The work colleague you took a selfie with and told everyone it was your girlfriend. Again, you know fine well what I'm talking about.

You mentioned her on here in virtually every thread you commented on too, then disappeared from the board when people pointed it out.

I ain't really interested in speaking with you, I still have no idea why you're on a football board tbh, so why don't you keep my name out if threads and I'll not mention you.

Bullshit...Prove it, Ryan.

The thing you seem to forget is that I'm friends with several people on here and not one of them will back you up.

I don't care if you have a dig at me for anything...But don't tell wee wean lies.

1 hour ago, TAMB2 said:

Could you two please get a room and leave the rest of us alone?

I've seen more intelligent conversation in a pre-school sponsored silence.

Feck off TAMB2! Get some popcorn and relax yourself 😂

Just now, derekfaejapan said:

Bullshit...Prove it, Ryan.

The thing you seem to forget is that I'm friends with several people on here and not one of them will back you up.

I don't care if you have a dig at me for anything...But don't tell wee wean lies.

Another embarrassing post.

I dont, and never have needed back up for a skitter like you.

Congratulations on having friends on the internet though.

1 minute ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Again, you can repeat your accusations of me pretending to be a German on here but they just make you look even more foolish. I never even try and hide who I am on here. 

The 'German' you pretended to be had the same grammatical spelling errors as PGB and Strachan7 had...

12 minutes ago, derekfaejapan said:

Show me this 'selfie' I posted...? Never happened.

Why would I have access to a selfie you posted 7 years ago ya fucking mutant? 🤣

You're probably too cultured to care but it's pancake night in Scotland, I'm off to make some with the kids so will let you get on with standing in a bar alone nipping some random cunt's ears about how you're so well travelled and that you once saw a guy from the internet in Dublin and you think you were probably taller than him 

Edited by Scotland Ever More

17 minutes ago, derekfaejapan said:

I wouldn't say that.

Just now, Scotland Ever More said:

Why would I half access to a selfie you posted 7 years ago ya fucking mutant? 🤣

You're probably too cultured to care but it's pancake night in Scotland, I'm off to make some with the kids so will let you get on with standing in a bar alone nipping some random cunt's ears about how you're so well travelled and that you saw a guy from the internet in Dublin and you think you were probably taller than him 

Cheers. Fuck all then...I already knew you were talking shite, but for anyone else who cares...Cheers again. More fibs from the multiple identity German old tim! 😂

Enjoy flipping pancakes with your spawn...Let's just hope they turn out better than you have, doubtful though with such a 'positive' father figure.

Now, fuck off and stop chasing me around this board...Enjoy your life (In Renfrewshire) well done ;)

8 minutes ago, Eisegerwind said:

I wouldn't say that.

Correctamundo. This is fucking quality TAMB. What actually started the animosity in the first place ? If Derek and Blair were ok having a beer in Dublin, why did they fall out ? And why is Ryan now involved ? Who is this Japanese burd and was Derek riding her or not ? We deserve answers. And photos.

2 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Correctamundo. This is fucking quality TAMB. What actually started the animosity in the first place ? If Derek and Blair were ok having a beer in Dublin, why did they fall out ? And why is Ryan now involved ? Who is this Japanese burd and was Derek riding her or not ? We deserve answers. And photos.