Cardiff City's new signing Emiliano Sala - Page 7 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Cardiff City's new signing Emiliano Sala

11 hours ago, Chripper said:

Willie McKay is hardly a neutral in all of this. He's had quite a bit of blame so far so I'd expect a level of blame deflection from him. 

The real blame is probably spread across everyone involved, including both men who sadly lost their lives. 

On 1/30/2019 at 9:48 PM, Parklife said:

Nah, i don't mind that tbh. I'll take your word for it though. I'd imagine it was probably in response to all the sad wee grassing up you done about getting called a hun.

Aye ye did...When the swear filter was active I'd called you a khunt a few times, you PM'd me with 'That's three times this week you've called me that, if you do it again I'll report you to the Mods. I'm not saying you did report me, but you threatened me with it...Pathetic.

Also, why would I report anyone for calling me a HUN? I am a fucking HUN!! 😂

I took a screen grab at the time and emailed it to a fellow TAMBer. It's in my sent mail.

Edited by derekfaejapan

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

Replying shite to month old posts. Can only assumed Derek is back on the bottle. 

He might well be but I’m willing to bet you’re the cunt he’s making you out to be. Odds on. At least in fact.

Funny how repressed emotionally a lot of folk are on here , they have a wee sip of the water of life and it all comes bubbling out , those repressed feelings about posters on a message board.

You can see why we're in the middle of a mental health crisis. One thread locked already, the belligerents out to take another down.

14 hours ago, macy37 said:

He might well be but I’m willing to bet you’re the cunt he’s making you out to be. Odds on. At least in fact.

Ohhh. You're heard. McInnes still going to Rangers, aye? 

On 3/4/2019 at 7:36 AM, macy37 said:

He has previous, that’s for sure.

Chasing cunts about the board to sling in a dig when he can FFS...As I’ve said before, he suffers from Napoleon Complex.

44 minutes ago, derekfaejapan said:

Nah, not at all. An overnight bus journey with fuck all to do. Again, same old, same old patter with you.

Not patter, just commenting that you have often, in the past, been very aggressive and confrontational after you'd been drinking. 

41 minutes ago, derekfaejapan said:

He has previous, that’s for sure.

Chasing cunts about the board to sling in a dig when he can FFS...As I’ve said before, he suffers from Napoleon Complex.

"Chasing cunts about the board". What nonsense. Pretty ironic that you're having a pop at me for having random digs at folk when you're attempting to agree with someone who's had a random dig at me. 

Both you and Macy seem like you take an internet messageboard too seriously. It's meant to be a daft laugh ffs. You cunts want to fight folk :lol: 

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

Not patter, just commenting that you have often, in the past, been very aggressive and confrontational after you'd been drinking. 

"Chasing cunts about the board". What nonsense. Pretty ironic that you're having a pop at me for having random digs at folk when you're attempting to agree with someone who's had a random dig at me. 

Both you and Macy seem like you take an internet messageboard too seriously. It's meant to be a daft laugh ffs. You cunts want to fight folk :lol: 

Again, why always the assumption I've been pished when talking back to you?...You can claim that all you want, I don't care...But, when I call you 'A short arsed wee wanker', you can't deny that...You are, a short arsed wee wanker.

Blair...Fuck off. Don't bother quoting me...If you want to get personal, that's cool. Do it via PM here or on FB...No cunt on this board is interested you or the bullshit you have with me.

27 minutes ago, derekfaejapan said:

Again, why always the assumption I've been pished when talking back to you?...You can claim that all you want, I don't care...But, when I call you 'A short arsed wee wanker', you can't deny that...You are, a short arsed wee wanker.

Blair...Fuck off. Don't bother quoting me...If you want to get personal, that's cool. Do it via PM here or on FB...No cunt on this board is interested you or the bullshit you have with me.

Short-arsed? I'm 5 foot 11" :lol: . You're merely proving your wee story about meeting me and being a hardman is just a sad wee fantasy that exists only in your mind. 

What you havering about getting personal and me having "bullshit with you"? You're the one calling up > month old posts and slinging abuse about. 

I suggest you remove that wee chip on your shoulder, forget about folk on the internet you don't know and stop being such an angry wee man. 

6 minutes ago, TAMB2 said:

Could you two please get a room and leave the rest of us alone?

I've seen more intelligent conversation in a pre-school sponsored silence.

Interesting that you've saw this interaction and judged that calling someone a "wee wanker" is less offensive than calling someone a "Hun", which two people have been suspended for this week. 

😂😂

14 minutes ago, TAMB2 said:

Could you two please get a room and leave the rest of us alone?

I've seen more intelligent conversation in a pre-school sponsored silence.

seeing conversations during a silence.

You on that good stuff again?

Having just read the interaction i'm no surprised you're on the good stuff, i'm away to get on it myself.

Edited by phart