Cardiff City's new signing Emiliano Sala - Page 5 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Cardiff City's new signing Emiliano Sala

10 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

I remember a spat between these 2 on my Facebook page in 2012 I think it was. Was incredibly entertaining 😂

1 hour ago, derekfaejapan said:

Complete and utter bollocks!! I did have a photo with an ex if that's what you mean and there weren't any comments saying 'so happy for you Derek' 😂😂...Defo not someone I was working with (More lies).

It wasn't before I moved to Japan, I moved here in 2011...We fell out because you were being a dick about Rangers in 2012.

Again, more lies...Never challenged you to anything! Just always had a laugh when you blew up at me!!

You're a sad man, Ryan...More than anything, I just feel sorry for you.

More lies.

You still lived in Glasgow the day of the Cardiff and Liverpool league cup final in 2012. I remember being in my pals watching it and everyone asking who the baldy jakey bastard was that was threatening me and a few of my pals, one of them female, on a Facebook status. That's why I was going to smash you, nothing to do with "Rangers banter" you lying bastard.

Edited by Scotland Ever More

1 hour ago, Scotland Ever More said:

More lies.

You still lived in Glasgow the day of the Cardiff and Liverpool league cup final in 2012. I remember being in my pals watching it and everyone asking who the baldy jakey bastard was that was threatening me and a few of my pals, one of them female, on a Facebook status. That's why I was going to smash you, nothing to do with "Rangers banter" you lying bastard.

I moved to Japan on November 30 2011 and I wan't back home until June next year for a wedding...

As I said before, I feel sorry for you, you're a nobody...

Just now, derekfaejapan said:

I moved to Japan on November 30 2011 and I wan't back home until June next year for a wedding...

As I said before, I feel sorry for you, you're a nobody...

We both know that isn't true, and when I have the time I will prove it.

Stop sending me private mails if I'm a nobody then. Go out and get some sushi, grab a selfie with the waitress and tell your mum you got engaged. 

Just now, Scotland Ever More said:

We both know that isn't true, and when I have the time I will prove it.

Stop sending me private mails if I'm a nobody then. Go out and get some sushi, grab a selfie with the waitress and tell your mum you got engaged. 

No, I know when I moved here and when I've travelled back to Scotland...I don't need some arsehole ned from Port Glasgow telling me otherwise.

Away back to yer fa..(actually, better not).

2 hours ago, ParisInAKilt said:

To be honest my first thought was I wouldn’t be flying in one of those wee planes, I could be completely wrong but I get the impression it’s the wee ones that seem to crash more often, from what I see in news anyway. 

I think the last major loss of life on a major carrier in the UK would have been the British Midland 737 which crashed next to the M1 motorway, that was 30 years ago, pilot error as he closed down the wrong engine, number one engine had smoke coming from it, but he shut down number 2 instead of 1.

I would guess in this same time period probably well over 100 light aircrafts with fatalities during that time in the UK ( I’m sure there must be stats online somewhere ) 

I Can think of at least 5 fatalities in Channel Islands airspace in the last 15 years alone.

Commercial Airline for me every time, ironic thing about the latest incident he could have caught a commercial flight from Nantes to Amsterdam early that evening and got an Easyjet connection to Cardiff.

32 minutes ago, derekfaejapan said:

No, I know when I moved here and when I've travelled back to Scotland...I don't need some arsehole ned from Port Glasgow telling me otherwise.

Away back to yer fa..(actually, better not).

Better not what? Say what you want to say, you're only usually a shitebag in person, not online

On 1/26/2019 at 12:45 PM, dandydunn said:

This isn’t really appropriate, but what would happen to the £15,000,000?

Insurance job for Cardiff to recover as I believe they had signed the player. 

Apologies if anyone finds this offensive, just curious. 

Aye, i wondered that as well..... 

11 minutes ago, Tartan_McCole said:

Jesus, chief. That's a tad rough.

Was testing the water.......

before posting a wee joke about a possible Helicopter Sunday game with them involved.....

Better no mention it noo ..  

too soon?

Edited by stocky

11 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

This might be the first time I've agreed with one of your posts! :lol:

Really?

I also said the Bible is a fairy-tale book, Darren Fletcher has the potential to be a very good coach, that Jason Cummings is a complete and utter nob and that the Old Firm are a waste of space.

Do you agree with any of that? ;)

21 minutes ago, Chripper said:

Really?

I also said the Bible is a fairy-tale book, Darren Fletcher has the potential to be a very good coach, that Jason Cummings is a complete and utter nob and that the Old Firm are a waste of space.

Do you agree with any of that? ;)

Answered in order......A bit disrespectful, don't have enough info to comment, never met him and as I support Rangers, no.

7 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Answered in order......A bit disrespectful, don't have enough info to comment, never met him and as I support Rangers, no.

You've never met him? OK then, so you've never judged anyone you've never met before? Nice. I'll have a look at your posting history and ask you if you've met everything that you've ever criticized. I'm guessing that you're full of shit.

How about "Scotland should be independent"?

You're a Rangers fan but I'm not going to generalize the answer. Don't tell me, you don't have enough information on the issues? You don't own a time-machine so you don't know whether or not Scotland would thrive going it alone?

Update: You agree with me about Kodi being absolutely useless.

Edited by Chripper

26 minutes ago, Chripper said:

You've never met him? OK then, so you've never judged anyone you've never met before? Nice. I'll have a look at your posting history and ask you if you've met everything that you've ever criticized. I'm guessing that you're full of shit.

How about "Scotland should be independent"?

You're a Rangers fan but I'm not going to generalize the answer. Don't tell me, you don't have enough information on the issues? You don't own a time-machine so you don't know whether or not Scotland would thrive going it alone?

Update: You agree with me about Kodi being absolutely useless.

Wow, I'm not quite sure where that response came from.  OK, if you'd said Jason Cummings seems like a knob I'd probably have agreed.  And I'm touched you took some time to check up on my previous posts just so you could prove me wrong.  Kudos (or should that be Kodi?!).  Want to have a crack at any of the other opinions I expressed in the previous post or is it just my response to the Cummings one that somehow got your knickers in a knot?

PS - I voted Yes.

3 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

Wow, I'm not quite sure where that response came from.  OK, if you'd said Jason Cummings seems like a knob I'd probably have agreed.  And I'm touched you took some time to check up on my previous posts just so you could prove me wrong.  Kudos (or should that be Kodi?!).  Want to have a crack at any of the other opinions I expressed in the previous post or is it just my response to the Cummings one that somehow got your knickers in a knot?

PS - I voted Yes.

Yeah, sorry about being snippy, I just thought you were trying to be a smartarse, but it's just how you post.

However, the Bible IS a load of complete nonsense. You don't have to have all the facts and details. Apparently Noah build an Arch big enough to store two of every animal, which is absurd for anyone to achieve, let alone a man of 600 years of age. That detail in itself makes it clear that it's a story book.

1 hour ago, Chripper said:

Yeah, sorry about being snippy, I just thought you were trying to be a smartarse, but it's just how you post.

I dont think you realise what you type half the time.

Thats not an apology, you end up blaming him for your mistake.

7 hours ago, Chripper said:

Apparently Noah build an Arch big enough to store two of every animal, which is absurd for anyone to achieve, let alone a man of 600 years of age. That detail in itself makes it clear that it's a story book.

No, that's not what it says.

(Read it.)