Cardiff City's new signing Emiliano Sala - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Cardiff City's new signing Emiliano Sala

6 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

This isn’t really appropriate, but what would happen to the £15,000,000?

Insurance job for Cardiff to recover as I believe they had signed the player. 

Apologies if anyone finds this offensive, just curious. 

The deal was signed and sealed, so the money will stay with Nante.

3 minutes ago, Return of Yermaw said:

I know you are. 

:)

On ‎1‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 5:10 AM, Chripper said:

Personally I think Cardiff City have a lot to answer for. Why wasn't he on a private jet? Why not even a commercial airline? 

"Senior figures at the club are increasingly concerned by the decision to fly their record signing across the English Channel in a single-engined plane built in 1984 and piloted by a part-time gas engineer."

1 hour ago, dandydunn said:

This isn’t really appropriate, but what would happen to the £15,000,000?

Insurance job for Cardiff to recover as I believe they had signed the player. 

Apologies if anyone finds this offensive, just curious. 

Have a read. Looks like it's not widespread for clubs to insure their players lives against their market values...

https://www.covermagazine.co.uk/cover/news/2145845/football-rugby-clubs-cover-players-slfoc-life-policy

5 hours ago, Chripper said:

No. It was. 100% legit.

I just think people are trying to be clever by pretending to see something that isn't really there, in an attempt to impress me. The Emperor's new clothes, if you will.

It's interesting. There are people here who seem to be fascinated with, from my love for three at the back to my Danny Ward theory, etc. Just a few minutes ago someone commented on me changing my signature. Not only that, but I think Scotty came on to me a few days ago by giving me his age, sex and location, he offered to let me see his photograph. I'll be honest, though, that last one was creepy.

People on here are "one-note". If they don't agree with a person their reactionary impulse is to insult them. I take insults as a compliment. How can you strike down an opponent if you don't have weapons? It's akin to trying to break down a brick wall with nothing but breath.

Move on? Can you tell everyone else that? If not, it's fine, I'm enjoying it greatly.

You're now arguing something that patently didn't happen. That's fine. You now look like a total walloper. 

Fronting it out doesn't make you right. It makes you stupid. 

I was wrong. You are aware. You just cannot cope with being wrong. 

The only person rubbishing the memory of the 2 men that have sadly died is you by your continuing insistence that you actually cared. 

3 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

You're now arguing something that patently didn't happen. That's fine. You now look like a total walloper. 

Fronting it out doesn't make you right. It makes you stupid. 

I was wrong. You are aware. You just cannot cope with being wrong. 

The only person rubbishing the memory of the 2 men that have sadly died is you by your continuing insistence that you actually cared. 

The reactionary impulse of certain people is to go into my threads and trash them. This particular thread was the wrong place to do it.

Now show a little bit of respect and take the hit.

2 hours ago, Chripper said:

The reactionary impulse of certain people is to go into my threads and trash them. This particular thread was the wrong place to do it.

Smileys won't disguise the fact that you are talking shite. 

I haven't interacted with you on these boards before, so the first sentence above is plain wrong. 

My reaction to you was based on 2 pages of you arguing that folk were being disrespectful in your RIP thread. This is factually inaccurate. 

Your original post says 

"The light aircraft he was travelling in to sign for the club went down in the English channel.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/emiliano-sala-missing-plane-live-13890265

He looks like a nice lad. 

Personally I think Cardiff City have a lot to answer for. Why wasn't he on a private jet? Why not even a commercial airline? 

They're in the EPL, they can't afford an Easyjet ticket?"

Please point me to the bit that says RIP because all I see is a statement of the facts and a dig at Cardiff. 

You also ignored my previous post quoting your original post. I'm assuming because it shows you're talking pish. 

Now take your supercilious attitude and Condescending tone and shove them up yer arse. It is after all where you're talking from, so it's where they'll have come from. 

So you take the hit matey. You're the one in the wrong. 

👍

2 hours ago, Chripper said:

I have studied your posts since you started on here and never commented Chripper.  Done logarithms and algorythims.  They seem to point to one thang.  Are you Big Ron?  Anyway, you take some of the pressure of me pal so let the lord be thankit.  Free speech comes at a price.

5 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

I haven't interacted with you on these boards before, so the first sentence above is plain wrong. 

The first sentence is wrong?  Who mentioned you? Which part of "The reactionary impulse of certain people is to go into my threads and trash them. This particular thread was the wrong place to do it" Is wrong?

9 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Please point me to the bit that says RIP because all I see is a statement of the facts and a dig at Cardiff. 

Up to that point when I posted this thread the lad as well as the pilot were missing, so it was still unconfirmed whether they were dead or not, therefore, it would've bee inappropriate to say something as trite as "rest in peace". I did say that this thread was "essentially a RIP thread", and in essence it was.

13 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

You also ignored my previous post quoting your original post. I'm assuming because it shows you're talking pish. 

I didn't read it. I did say that I was going to ignore the insults as I have a natural compulsion to always have the last word. I didn't feel it appropriate to carry on an argument in what is essentially a RIP thread.

15 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Now take your supercilious attitude and Condescending tone and shove them up yer arse. It is after all where you're talking from, so it's where they'll have come from. 

I'll give you props for using the multi syllable words, but you lost them with "yer". 

17 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

So you take the hit matey. You're the one in the wrong. 

I'm in the wrong? Mate, the third reply in this thread was "What a fucking stupid post.", and that was the nicest insult.

But yes, I wasn't kidding. I do take the insults and the barbs as compliments. So please, keep them coming if you want. No skin off my nose.

17 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I have studied your posts since you started on here and never commented Chripper.  Done logarithms and algorythims.  They seem to point to one thang.  Are you Big Ron?  Anyway, you take some of the pressure of me pal so let the lord be thankit.  Free speech comes at a price.

I have literally no idea what that means.

Is it a former poster? No. I've never signed up using any other name.

Why are people here so paranoid? I've also been called a Rangers fan, too. *shudder*

Edited by Chripper

8 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

Pretty crappy thread folks.

A 28 year old and a 51 year old have disappeared possibly never to be found (as another poster with detailed knowledge has posted) and you cunts are arguing semantics .

Wind your neck in boys.

Agreed.

9 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

Pretty crappy thread folks.

A 28 year old and a 51 year old have disappeared possibly never to be found (as another poster with detailed knowledge has posted) and you cunts are arguing semantics .

Wind your neck in boys.

Here here BB

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

WTF are you on about? Making up daft shite...Nae idea at all what you're on about.

Not the first time you've told lies on here though and nobody on here has been as mental as pretending to be a German Celtic supporter, posing in broken English and inventing an entirely new individual just so you could be back on here...That is beyond mental, that is a fucking mental illness!  😂

How many new IDs on here have you actually had? Sad cunt! 😄

Edited by derekfaejapan

35 minutes ago, derekfaejapan said:

WTF are you on about? Making up daft shite...Nae idea at all what you're on about.

Not the first time you've told lies on here though and nobody on here has been as mental as pretending to be a German Celtic supporter, posing in broken English and inventing an entirely new individual just so you could be back on here...That is beyond mental, that is a fucking mental illness!  😂

How many new IDs on here have you actually had? Sad cunt! 😄

Not sure how many times you need to be told it wasn't me pretending to be a German. I don't make any secret of my identity. I'm not a shitebag, unlike your good self.

Still going to "punch my cunt in if you see me walking about Japan"? That's the message you sent me a day after you moved after several attempts to get you to show face in Glasgow after your various drunken early hours of the morning threats to me on Facebook.

Taking a selfie with a lassie from your work and pretending to everyone back home that you had a girlfriend, not sure if that's a mental illness but it definitely is creepy. That sums you up though, a creepy shitebag bastard. 

11 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Not sure how many times you need to be told it wasn't me pretending to be a German. I don't make any secret of my identity. I'm not a shitebag, unlike your good self.

Still going to "punch my cunt in if you see me walking about Japan"? That's the message you sent me a day after you moved after several attempts to get you to show face in Glasgow after your various drunken early hours of the morning threats to me on Facebook.

Taking a selfie with a lassie from your work and pretending to everyone back home that you had a girlfriend, not sure if that's a mental illness but it definitely is creepy. That sums you up though, a creepy shitebag bastard. 

Utter crap and you know it...What selfie? 😂 Posted where or to who? Where is it? I'd love to see it myself 😂

You and I had a 'spat' well after I had moved here so there was no 'Day after I moved to Japan' message...Another lie.

I don't mind you having a dig at me for whatever reason but don't make up lies about me...That's wean level.

Don't bore every cunt on this board again...If you have anything to say to me then PM me or fuck off.

Edited by derekfaejapan

7 minutes ago, derekfaejapan said:

Utter crap and you know it...What selfie? 😂 Posted where or to who? Where is it? I'd love to see it myself 😂

We had a 'spat' well after I had moved here so there was no 'Day after I moved to Japan' message...Another lie.

I don't mind you having a dig at me for whatever reason but don't make up lies about me...That's wean level.

Don't bore every cunt on this board again...If you have anything to say to me then PM me or fuck off.

On Facebook ya fucking clown, you known fine well what photo because there was loads of comments saying "so happy for you Derek" which just shows how much of a gimp you are that people were delighted you were doing something other than shagging a hole in a pillow in your mum's spare room. 

And don't give me your pish about having a spat after moving to Japan, it was well before that and you know it was. Telling me to meet you in town then changing it to a pub in Ballieston and failing to show every time. Replying when you're sober with "not wasting my time fighting you" then turning into Tyson Fury when you were sitting drinking alone at 3am.

It's you who should fuck off because you're not even a football fan never mind a Scotland fan.

Edited by Scotland Ever More

Just now, Scotland Ever More said:

On Facebook ya fucking clown, you known fine well what photo because there was loads of comments saying "so happy for you Derek" which just shows how much of a gimp you are that people were delighted you were doing something other than shagging a hole in a pillow in your mum's spare room. 

And don't give me your pish about having a spat after moving to Japan, it was well before that and you know it was. Telling me to meet you in town then changing it to a pub in Ballieston and failing to show every time. Replying when you're sober with "not wasting my time fighting you" when sober then turning into Tyson Fury when you were sitting drinking alone at 3am.

It's you who should fuck off because you're not even a football fan never mind a Scotland fan.

Complete and utter bollocks!! I did have a photo with an ex if that's what you mean and there weren't any comments saying 'so happy for you Derek' 😂😂...Defo not someone I was working with (More lies).

It wasn't before I moved to Japan, I moved here in 2011...We fell out because you were being a dick about Rangers in 2012.

Again, more lies...Never challenged you to anything! Just always had a laugh when you blew up at me!!

You're a sad man, Ryan...More than anything, I just feel sorry for you.

32 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

To be honest my first thought was I wouldn’t be flying in one of those wee planes, I could be completely wrong but I get the impression it’s the wee ones that seem to crash more often, from what I see in news anyway. 

I get the same impression but not sure if it's just statistically because there's so many more small aircraft flying. 

Been in planes like that a couple of times and the weather does make a massive impact on the way they fly.