Cardiff City's new signing Emiliano Sala - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Cardiff City's new signing Emiliano Sala

1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Yes.

Facts though, who needs those.

First thing I do when saying RIP is find somebody to blame with no facts.

1 hour ago, Tartan_McCole said:

Just noticed he's double downed on the madness and is now blaming everyone else for his ill advised post:lol: 

Show some fuckin respect. You are essentially defecating in this young man’s mouth.

So, you lot don't think that this lad deserves a thread? God help what Cardiff City fans will think if they happen upon this thread. They'll think you're all a bunch of dicks... 

OK. Well, all I will is that there is a lot of angry and highly strung people in this place. If any of you need counselling I would offer my services. PM me and we can discuss rates.

Namaste. :)

5 minutes ago, Chripper said:

So, you lot don't think that this lad deserves a thread? God help what Cardiff City fans will think if they happen upon this thread. They'll think you're all a bunch of dicks... 

You just about directly blamed their club for this incident, you maniac.

The lad most definitely deserves a thread as it's a horrible situation. Pointing fingers in the opening post isn't about the lad though.

Edited by Tartan_McCole

6 minutes ago, Chripper said:

OK. Well, all I will is that there is a lot of angry and highly strung people in this place. If any of you need counselling I would offer my services. PM me and we can discuss rates.

Namaste. :)

😂😂 

Pretty sure the Cardiff City fans wouldn’t get past the first post to deduce that you’re an utter cock. Albeit a delusional, self indulgent one. 👍

4 minutes ago, Tartan_McCole said:

The lad most definitely deserves a thread as it's a horrible situation. Pointing fingers in the opening post isn't about the lad though.

So, that's a firm no to counselling?

Cardiff knew that he was going back to France to deliver his goodbyes, the least they could've did was charter a private jet.

Sala's ex girlfriend has accused the "football mafia", so maybe that puts my allegation into perspective.

2 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

Pretty sure the Cardiff City fans wouldn’t get past the first post to deduce that you’re an utter cock. Albeit a delusional, self indulgent one. 👍

Really? Read this Link

The second comment was that he should've been put on a commercial flight, (what I said) the reply wasn't a tirade of insults by highly strung and angry people who should know better, no, the reply was "On a poxy 1 propeller light aircraft from the 80s with one pilot. Absolute joke"

I'm an outsider looking in, and trust me, the anger in this place isn't normal. It's akin to this social media age where people come across an opinion and then BOOM! They go nuclear. 

Again, I have experience being a counselled, so if anyone wants to take me up on my offer, PM me. There's a lot of angry people in this place, the first step is admitting that you have a problem. :)

11 minutes ago, Tartan_McCole said:

Is OK though as he’s thrown in a Nietzsche quote 😂😂😂🙈

2 minutes ago, Chripper said:

So, that's a firm no to counselling?

Cardiff knew that he was going back to France to deliver his goodbyes, the least they could've did was charter a private jet.

Sala's ex girlfriend has accused the "football mafia", so maybe that puts my allegation into perspective.

Really? Read this Link

The second comment was that he should've been put on a commercial flight, (what I said) the reply wasn't a tirade of insults by highly strung and angry people who should know better, no, the reply was "On a poxy 1 propeller light aircraft from the 80s with one pilot. Absolute joke"

I'm an outsider looking in, and trust me, the anger in this place isn't normal. It's akin to this social media age where people come across an opinion and then BOOM! They go nuclear. 

Again, I have experience being a counselled, so if anyone wants to take me up on my offer, PM me. There's a lot of angry people in this place, the first step is admitting that you have a problem. :)

😂😂 This is a parody surely.

Nobody has that complete lack of self awareness. Got to admit, you had me going for a minute  👍

1 minute ago, Chripper said:

Oh. And only one person had the testicular fortune to PM me and hash their beef with me. To that person, kudos.

Too bad the rest of you lack in the sack department. 

Demanding PM’s  from all and sundry 😂😂  Sort of defeating the point of the board AND screaming for extra attention at the same time. 

Definitely a spoof character 👍

Just now, Jim Beem said:

Demanding PM’s  from all and sundry 😂😂  Sort of defeating the point of the board AND screaming for extra attention at the same time. 

Definitely a spoof character 👍

See, that's the thing, mate, you're a coward. You can obviously only act the big tough when you have an audience.

Total keyboard warrior. :)

3 minutes ago, Chripper said:

See, that's the thing, mate, you're a coward. You can obviously only act the big tough when you have an audience.

Total keyboard warrior. :)

😂😂 ‘Audience’ ??  Its a public Internet forum ya whopper  🙈

Sneaking around sending private messages is not my thing Spoofer. Much prefer to be open 👍

I'd imagine Cardiff wanted to come out and put the record straight before idiots up and down the country start blaming them for a young mans death.

Sorry, didn't mean to be a coward and not quote you directly. You seem to have a bat signal for posts directed at you though so I'm sure you'll see it. Sorry again for not following proper football forum quote protocol.

Edited by Tartan_McCole

Just now, Jim Beem said:

😂😂 ‘Audience’ ??  Its a public Internet forum ya whopper  🙈

Sneaking around sending private messages is not my thing Spoofer. Much prefer to be open 👍

Yes, but a PM isn't an internet forum. Ya whopper? Ummm...

You mean you wouldn't act as hard one on one? I completely and totally understand. You're a coward. Plain and simple.

It's okay, though, it's just you being yourself. Nothing at all wrong with that. :)

3 minutes ago, Tartan_McCole said:

I'd imagine Cardiff wanted to come out and put the record straight before idiots up and down the country start blaming them for a young mans death.

Mate, some of their own fans accused them. And it's understandable, unless you're posting on POF.

Anyway, if anyone else wants to insult me, do it elsewhere on this forum.

I think it's a little bit sad that a simple dedication to a young lad who had died couldn't get due respect, but I suppose some people in this place are just disrespectful and angry.

Oh well. 

RIP

4 minutes ago, Chripper said:

Anyway, if anyone else wants to insult me, do it elsewhere on this forum.

I think it's a little bit sad that a simple dedication to a young lad who had died couldn't get due respect, but I suppose some people in this place are just disrespectful and angry.

Oh well. 

RIP

😂😂  Sent you a PM to keep you happy. On the subject of insults, is there anyone you HAVENT called a coward in your short time on the board  ?  It does seem to be your default position 😀 As I said, have yourself a good evening.

1 minute ago, Jim Beem said:

😂😂  Sent you a PM to keep you happy. On the subject of insults, is there anyone you HAVENT called a coward in your short time on the board  ?  It does seem to be your default position 😀 As I said, have yourself a good evening.

Yes, a PM wishing me a pleasant evening.

Not exactly the insults and big man act that you've been going with.

Terrible tragedy, but totally unavoidable in my opinion, to undertake a VFR ( visual flight rules) flight across the channel at night in terrible weather conditions in a single engine aircraft was unadvisable to say the least.

As some of you may know I work for ATC in Jersey but wasn’t on duty the other night, he was flying at 5,000 ft and requested descent, it was freezing conditions so the descent would have been for weather avoidance, that was the last transmission he made, the controller knew he was in trouble due to his erratic manouevers, lots have commented on why he never called a Mayday.

In situations like these that’s not unusual, pilots are trained to “ Aviate, Navigate then Communicate”  so his (panic) workload would have been too high to even consider calling for help as there’s nothing anyone can do for him anyway.

Work has been a very somber place for the last few days, these things really hit home.

Still 4 rescue aircrafts searching as I type on my break, I pesonally think they may eventually find some debris but the aircraft or bodies will never be recovered. Hope I’m wrong 

Edited by Jersey Jim

9 minutes ago, Jersey Jim said:

Terrible tragedy, but totally unavoidable in my opinion, to undertake a VFR ( visual flight rules) flight across the channel at night in terrible weather conditions in a single engine aircraft was unadvisable to say the least.

As some of you may know I work for ATC in Jersey but wasn’t on duty the other night, he was flying at 5,000 ft and requested descent, it was freezing conditions so the descent would have been for weather avoidance, that was the last transmission he made, the controller knew he was in trouble due to his erratic manouevers, lots have commented on why he never called a Mayday.

In situations like these that’s not unusual, pilots are trained to “ Aviate, Navigate then Communicate”  so his (panic) workload would have been too high to even consider calling for help as there’s nothing anyone can do for him anyway.

Work has been a very somber place for the last few days, these things really hit home.

Still 4 rescue aircrafts searching as I type on my break, I pesonally think they may eventually find some debris but the aircraft or bodies will never be recovered. Hope I’m wrong 

Thank you for posting such a sensible and insightful reply.

And I hope you're wrong, too. If won't be much consolation to the families of the victims, but at least it'll be something.