Movies 2019 - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The fact the two of them (parents) never picked up the phone to the cops for FIVE feckin days after their daughter who ostensibly just went horse riding for the afternoon with the perv says it all. Five days... come on something is not right there.

As for perv boy... thinking about it afterwards the wife will have confided in him that the husband was a latent homosexual. He knew when he took Dad on the drive, he must have, too bold otherwise. That said perv boy was supposedly interested in little girls yet he managed to have a stiffie in the car with an obese bald middle aged homosexual man just to access the girl, we are told...

The wife she seemed to still love the perv cunt. That point were she talks about it being a 'very exciting time' for her... she is still gone... boak inducing. And the part where she put her daughter onto a plane and sent her to the perv (AFTER the 1st kidnapping)... She knew fine but was getting her jollies so just turned a blind eye. I suspect the same with the father in a way. He is obviously gay but of that generation that just married. The wife was a ball of randiness as a result as was the father.... 

As for the girl. Once he got into her head I think you have to just accept she was brainwashed. That is what these pervs do. It was areal window in to the lengths these nutters go to. That is a lifestyle not just a the odd crime. Plus he was drugging the shit out of her at the same time. It sounds utterly ridiculous to us as adults but for kids in a much simpler time... 

Edited by thplinth

1 hour ago, Jim Beem said:

Also, even though she was young ( can’t recall what exact age) it did seem overly stupid her hoovering up that story about being kidnapped by aliens. 🙈 That said, considering her parents are batshit crazy its perhaps understandable she was a bit ‘mixed up’ even before she was nonced..

I said this tae her tae. But then I also deal with cunts here who seem to age a lot later in the heid than we do. I notice it going around customers hooses. They’ll hae 15-16 year auld teens that act as auld in the heid as oor 11-12 year aulds. It’s the same in the boozers. Everyone under 30 here is labelled as “some kid” and is maybe a huge part of the reason why they dinnae let them touch swally until they are 21. 

Edited by The Ormond

1 hour ago, kumnio said:

One of the funnier things about it IMO, was that aliens travel all the way to earth, but communicate to humans on a shitey tape. Is it too much to ask for fancy lights, or something cool, nah, here is a clapped out tape deck. 

😂 In the back of a camper van 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/23/2019 at 6:38 PM, Potted Heid said:

Birdbox is crap, but worth it for John Malcovich being very John Malcovich.  Its scary how some nutters are copying the film by doing stuff blindfolded, including driving!

I just watched that to kill some time after scanning this thread again (thanks fairbairn). That is possibly one of the worst films I have ever seen. It is also a master class in 'cultural marxism'

Edited by thplinth

• 1 month later...

Watched The Highwaymen on Netflix over the weekend.  Kevin Costner and Woody Harrelson as 2 over the hill Texas Rangers tasked with catching and killing Bonnie & Clyde.  Tells the B&C story from a different angle than usual (they barely feature in it) and I thought it was quite entertaining.

12 hours ago, phart said:

Good documentary

Watched that a while ago. I got quite angry watching it to be honest. Makes a mockery of all this ‘I stand with Soldier Z’ or whoeever the fuck,  and challenges to stop any retrospective investigations into the ‘lawfully deployed security forces’

Shitebags . 

5 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

Watched that a while ago. I got quite angry watching it to be honest. Makes a mockery of all this ‘I stand with Soldier Z’ or whoeever the fuck,  and challenges to stop any retrospective investigations into the ‘lawfully deployed security forces’

Shitebags . 

Then you think what happened to charles de menezes and wonder.

3 hours ago, dan cake said:

C’mon think 80’s rock music whilst making home made weapons montage, I doubt it’ll be Oscar nominated tho

Still not really got over the third one, when he took out several Russian helicopter gun ships, whilst riding a horse. 🙈

Went to see the Maradonna movie last night at the GFT, was queued all the way round the block, even in the scorching heat.

I genuinely felt quite emotional at times watching it not simply because of what he endured and went through but quite simply at what he achieved at Napoli and how he did it. I am regretful that I was only a child when he was at his peak, he was a magician.

On 6/26/2019 at 9:22 PM, dan cake said:

C’mon think 80’s rock music whilst making home made weapons montage, I doubt it’ll be Oscar nominated tho

am sure it won't - but if it is linked to First Blood (as would seem - full circle and all that) and is more focused on an ageing vet's place in the US today, it may be quite reflective in the same vein as the excellent final Rocky film (and Stallone's writing and nuanced performances in Creed I and II). That said, there is always room for Rambo to go medieval on cartel/gangsta's. 

9 hours ago, hampden_loon2878 said:

I See the robert the bruce film has just been released, poor that cineworld is not showing it, the reviews i have read indicate its half decent, a bit different from Braveheart and outlaw king

It’s the start of the school holidays and you’ve got Aladin, Toy Story, Xmen, Spider-Man and Men In Black all released at the same time, not to mention the Beatles film.

They'll be trying to maximise their profits but no doubt the usual suspects who now boycot Tunnocks Teacakes will try their damndest to have everyone and their Aunties dug believe its a Westminster conspiracy

Either that or its just a government distraction to Brexit 

• 4 months later...

Dolomite Is My Name. The new Eddie Murphy movie on Netflix. I watched it last night. It’s the true story of Rudy Ray Moore. Incredibly funny and Murphy is brilliant.

Try and count the amount of “Mother Fuckers” in it. It makes Samuel L Jackson seem tame in a Tarantino special. 😄