Burns - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

8 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

What has his unfortunate disease got to do with him strolling about Westminster with his colonial masters and other Quisling Scottish Tories dressed in a Tartan suit ya fucking dick - particularly in the current political climate when Scotland is being shafted by the very same people he is being patronised by

I started this thread about the celebration of Robert Burns.  And somehow you pair of dicks have turned it in to a political thread about Doddie Weir.  You should be ashamed of yourselves.  But that is why we can't achieve independence with dicks like you two.  And that is the first time I have called anybody a name on this board btw.  Scotland and Robert Burns Forever.  

1 hour ago, Ally Bongo said:

Is that the best you can do kid?  Copy and paste.  Burns wanted a man the world over to live in peace.  I don't know where you stay but it wouldn't matter to Burns, nor me.  If you are English, German, African.  It doesn't matter.  We are all Jock Thamsons bairns.  Theresa May has her own opinions on the UK.  Let her have them as we have moved on from the past.  I want Scotland to be independent but not because I hate the English or Theresa May.  Scotland and Burns Forever.

1 minute ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Is that the best you can do kid?  Copy and paste.  Burns wanted a man the world over to live in peace.  I don't know where you stay but it wouldn't matter to Burns, nor me.  If you are English, German, African.  It doesn't matter.  We are all Jock Thamsons bairns.  Theresa May has her own opinions on the UK.  Let her have them as we have moved on from the past.  I want Scotland to be independent but not because I hate the English or Theresa May.  Scotland and Burns Forever.

You said the thread was about celebrating Burns

What's Theresa May doing ?