Biggest Baws Award - 2018 - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Biggest Baws Award - 2018

17 minutes ago, Eisegerwind said:

I'd divided up your assertions slightly differently. I was going to go on a defence of my postion, however I don't think it's neccessary, I'll stand by my posts. However I'll say this for the umpteenth time I have only ever had one username on this forum, Eisegerwind, I have not had any previous incarnations, banned or not, and I have never attempted to 'dox' anyone.

So 3 out of 4 then. You'll forgive me we had a banned user who used to post exactly the same at scotty follow him about etc, then they got banned, you appeared and one of your first posts is just telling Scotty to shut up. Then just took of where the other guy left.

First off you have a go at "eating christ's body" in a thread and Scotty doesn't reply so you start going at him directly.

I remember thinking at the time, man you make it so obvious (this guy has had several usernames over the years and sniffed him out each time) however if you say so, then I've got it wrong this time.

Edited by phart

11 minutes ago, phart said:

So 3 out of 4 then. You'll forgive me we had a banned user who used to post exactly the same at scotty follow him about etc, then they got banned you appeared and one of your first posts is just telling Scotty to shut up. Then just took of where the other guy left.

First off you have a go at "eating christ's body" in a thread and Scotty doesn't reply so you start going at him directly.

I remember thinking at the time, man you make it so obvious (this guy has had several usernames over the years and sniffed him out each time) however if you say then got it wrong this time.

As I said, only ever, Eisegerwind. As I also said I'll stand by what I've posted. Not all of my posts have been the quality that I would like them to be, they've been posted sober, drunk, happy, sad, but I'll stand by them. I also have recollections of what I would regard as uneccessarily crude and offensive posts headed in my direction,remember? It's only the internet though.

Edited by Eisegerwind

It was me who suggested mr wind might be my old pal PZ based solely on his obvious unexplianed dislike of Scotty but PZ was funny at the end of the day while this guy is just a bore with all the god bothering shite. Tripping over himself to to make this into something big and not for the first time. How about you just be honest about this grudge you are carrying and explain it? For a new poster you seem to be carrying a lot of old baggage.

27 minutes ago, Eisegerwind said:

As I said, only ever, Eisegerwind. As I also said I'll stand by what I've posted. Not all of my posts have been the quality that I would like them to be, they've been posted sober, drunk, happy, sad, but I'll stand by them. I also have recollections of what I would regard as uneccessarily crude and offensive posts headed in my direction,remember? It's only the internet though.

I'm a misanthropic cunt.

I don't remember.

On 1/20/2019 at 6:37 PM, Chripper said:

Personally, after reading some of your cowardly and nasty jabs at me...

Remind me.

(It wasn't when I posted my name, age, and location was it?)

On 1/20/2019 at 7:14 PM, Chripper said:

So, you're saying that people are in the wrong if they presume something about you?

I don't know what that means (and I never mentioned your teeth or said you took drugs).

10 hours ago, phart said:

I guess we've found the delineation point between those that hear sounds and those that hear meaning.

Sometimes you can be sooooo succinct.

The US Census had "negro" as one of the 3 choices in a subsection the other being Black and African American.

It was included at the insistence of people who identified as negro.

I know you don't like Scotty's beliefs but following him about the board through numerous banned incarnations to then mock outrage and try and make him out to be a racist is rather extreme don't you think?

Thank you.

As already stated, anyone who can't see it does so because they have an agenda not to.

8 hours ago, Eisegerwind said:

Hard to believe you could get so much wrong in such a short post.

OK, lets break it down then...

11 hours ago, phart said:

The US Census had "negro" as one of the 3 choices in a subsection the other being Black and African American. CHECK

1 for 1

It was included at the insistence of people who identified as negro. CHECK

2 for 2

I know you don't like Scotty's beliefs... CHECK

3 for 3

...but following him about the board... CHECK

4 for 4

...through numerous banned incarnations... PHART HAS GIVEN YOU THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT HERE

4 for 5

...to then mock outrage... CHECK

5 for 6

...and try and make him out to be a racist... CHECK

6 for 7

...is rather extreme don't you think? CHECK

7 for 8

You going to boil one of his family pets next, you tried to dox his job on here once as well. PHART CONCEDES HE MAY BE MISTAKEN 

7 for 9

So, as it turns out... a lot correct for such a short post.

7 hours ago, thplinth said:

It was me who suggested mr wind might be my old pal PZ based solely on his obvious unexplianed dislike of Scotty...

PZ hated 'Rangers' though.

7 hours ago, thplinth said:

...but PZ was funny at the end of the day while this guy is just a bore with all the god bothering shite. Tripping over himself to to make this into something big and not for the first time. How about you just be honest about this grudge you are carrying and explain it? For a new poster you seem to be carrying a lot of old baggage.

Even hiding behind a username I would be shocked if he's big enough.

(Might involve having to admit something he's previously denied.)

6 hours ago, Eisegerwind said:

Nice to see the dream team reunited again, always seem to pop up when Scotty needs hauners. 

It's not that I need help.

It's more along the lines of how any person of wit, intelligence and honesty could side with you.

('Chripper' chiming in should tell you something.)

Well for what it's worth. I am no getting involved in this as I havnae a fuckin clue whit yees are on about. I will say this though. I have personally met Scotty. Few years ago in Toronto. Great lad. He is no racist, that's for sure. We all have opinions, thoughts, beliefs, but one thing for sure, yir man Scotty is no racist. BR 1314

Lets see who has the character to apologise.

8 hours ago, phart said:

...however if you say so, then I've got it wrong this time.

And not even remotely surprising... 'phart' has the character to say that he got something wrong. :ok:

20 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Well for what it's worth. I am no getting involved in this as I havnae a fuckin clue whit yees are on about. I will say this though. I have personally met Scotty. Few years ago in Toronto. Great lad. He is no racist, that's for sure. We all have opinions, thoughts, beliefs, but one thing for sure, yir man Scotty is no racist. BR 1314

Thanks for the kind comments Ramy. Awe, no bother Scotty. 

38 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Thanks for the kind comments, Ramy. :ok:

(You gotta give me time to get back from 'Keep Picking 3' thread.)

1 hour ago, Scotty CTA said:

Remind me.

(It wasn't when I posted my name, age, and location was it?)

1 hour ago, Scotty CTA said:

I don't know what that means (and I never mentioned your teeth or said you took drugs).

Someone asked me if methadone rots your teeth (For some yet unknown reason), you chimed in with 

"Have you ever seen it?

It's like the teeth were treated with acid."

Suggesting that "it", is it and that yes, methadone has rotten my teeth.

So, again, you were chiming in and mocking drug users and people less fortunate than yourself. Is that "Christian values" at work or are you just a part-time bible-fanatic?

You're as happy as pig in shit when you're telling us all that God did this and Jesus done that and how God Is going to smite us down if we don't repent, blah, bullshit, blah, blah, and yet on the other side of the coin, someone accuses me of being a drug addict (recovering or otherwise) and you jump in an run with it. Are you just a bully? Is this what Jesus would do? And what if I really were a drug addict, is that what you teach your congregation, to mock and deride the unfortunate?

You're nothing but a hypocrite who preaches one thing and then does something that completely goes against it.

Now, I would put good money on you either playing dumb by saying something akin to "I never meant any such thing with regards your teeth, I was just suggesting that you have a sweet tooth" or you'll cut and paste a passage of the Bible where God says that it's OK to mock addicts.

Either way, you are a cowardly idiot.

It's in the 2010 US Census at the behest of people who want to identify thus.

By your logic they would be "self-hating negros"

but cause you've got limited knowledge you're happy to label someone a racist.

Lets see who has the character to apologise.

I don't care whether it was in the US Census or not.

It was clear to every sensible person here that he used the word in a provocative manner and he did it with the intention to belittle the demographic. But it's understandable, as he openly mocks drug addicts, too, so apparently he thinks he's better than a whole raft of human beings.

And when I ask for your opinion (which will be never) then you can chime in, until then you can pipe down.

9 hours ago, Eisegerwind said:

As I said, only ever, Eisegerwind. 

Don't take it personally, it seems to be the way of this place. 

Whenever their back is to-the-wall their sole reactionary impulse if to suggest that allege that you're a former poster.

It's awfully paranoid.

2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

He's a coward, though, who thinks it's funny to mock the less fortunate.

And the things that he alleged about me "my teeth looked as if they were treated by acid", ya know, because of all the methadone I'm taking. I'd wager top money to suggest that he wouldn't say that to my face.

Scott is a cowardly, hypocritic classic keyboard warrior who obviously doesn't practice what he preaches.

36 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

You’re awfy touchy about yer teeth Chripper 😂

:lol: Nah. I have nice pearly white. :)

I'm not a fan of hypocrites. Scott's entire life and "career" is centered around Christian values of treating all human beings equal. But apparently, people who get caught in the dark web of class A narcotics are no longer human, and shouldn't be treated as human beings.

For all he knows I could be a drug addict, so he deems me an "it" and not a human being, simply because of my alleged addiction. I find that extremely unchristian like.

Edited by Chripper

14 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Whole life and career ? Thought you were a new poster ? Have you followed his historical postings without joining the board previously ?

this thread has been a great entertainment,  I am now convinced chripper is insane.

All this because someone asked him if methadone rots his teeth😂😂

Edited by vanderark14