Biggest Baws Award - 2018 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Biggest Baws Award - 2018

For those that believe that faith is either a crutch or a means to control, could you please explain this in those terms...

Pastor Wang and some of his congregation were arrested soon after and are currently in prison.

“I tell you, my friends, do not be afraid of those who kill the body and after that can do no more. 5 But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear Him who, after your body has been killed, has authority to throw you into hell... " Luke 12:4-5

It's easier to find God through trial, thorns, and tribulation.

"Behold, I have refined you, but not as silver; I have tried you in the furnace of affliction." Isaiah 48:10

Currently an estimated 10,000 people a day are coming to the God of the Holy Bible in China alone because of persecution.

Satan doesn't bother with the folk that are on the slow conveyer belt to hell.

It was a good year for christian award winners,

the BSM Williams 2018 award to this clown,

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-46286215

and the Tiniest cock ever 2018 award for the poster of this,

On 1/13/2019 at 1:41 AM, Scotty CTA said:

gplus455073111.jpg

denigrating another great achievement by mankind with a snidey, racist piece of unfunny crap.

Edited by Eisegerwind

7 minutes ago, Eisegerwind said:

You've exposed fuck all with you're nasty little post other than an insight into your pathetic 'worldveiw'.

On the other thread?

You're angry.

We all get it (but why are you angry here?)

The Chinese are responsible for Chinese food.

Nothing racist about that.

The only way that someone couldn't see that I was making fun of what they have presented is if they have consciously decided not to.

(Can you present a racist link between me praying for a persecuted and imprisoned pastor and him being Chinese?)

I made fun of what the Americans presented, too...

e72e87943ed04195b7c6946128f91112.jpg moonlander-jpg.92180  

28 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

On the other thread?

You're angry.

We all get it (but why are you angry here?)

The Chinese are responsible for Chinese food.

Nothing racist about that.

The only way that someone couldn't see that I was making fun of what they have presented is if they have consciously decided not to.

(Can you present a racist link between me praying for a persecuted and imprisoned pastor and him being Chinese?)

I made fun of what the Americans presented, too...

e72e87943ed04195b7c6946128f91112.jpg moonlander-jpg.92180  

I'm not angry.  Good to know that some of your best friends are Chinese.

7 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:
18 minutes ago, Eisegerwind said:

Good to know that some of your best friends are Chinese.

You're saying that.

18 minutes ago, Eisegerwind said:

Jeez this is getting messy. The bold underlined bits are a pair. The italic bits are a pair. Anyway, as I said already, stand back have a look, all this god bothering and FE stuff is drivel.

1 hour ago, Eisegerwind said:

Jeez this is getting messy. The bold underlined bits are a pair. The italic bits are a pair. 

I pray for people that I don't know and/or have never met (and am never likely to meet).

It doesn't matter whether they know, or whether they like me.

(Sometimes I even pray for them by username. :wink2: )

Anyway, as I said already, stand back have a look, all this god bothering and FE stuff is drivel.

Then why bring it into the thread?

58 minutes ago, Debian said:

Why the racist post Scotty?

To which post are you referring?

Edited by Scotty CTA

There is plenty evidence of observed evolution and examples of such freely available to see on the web

Studying how bacteria evolves for example helps scientists find cures

As for larger organisms - we dont live long enough to witness the kind of evolution that turned the ancestor of humans and apes into us

They did it with Lizards in the 70s - took some to an Island and decades later they had turned into an entirely different Lizard that their relatives on the other island were

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/04/080417112433.htm

Edited by Ally Bongo

33 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

Anyway, as I said already, stand back have a look, all this god bothering and FE stuff is drivel.

It's just my new catch all phrase, 'god bothering and FE stuff is drivel'. Just select which section your'e going on about at any given time and ignore the other bit.

7 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

There is plenty evidence of observed evolution and examples of such freely available to see on the web

There is none.

8 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Studying how bacteria evolves for example helps scientists find cures.

Why does the bacteria have to 'evolve'?

Why can't it just grow?

9 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

As for larger organisms - we dont live long enough to witness the kind of evolution that turned the ancestor of humans and apes into us

So... not observable?

10 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

They did it with Lizards in the 70s - took some to an Island and decades later they had turned into an entirely different Lizard that their relatives on the mainland were

Lizards turning into ...erm... lizards isn't evolution.

If a white-blonde haired blue-eyed caucasian adult from Iceland has offspring with a dark brown haired, brown-eyed negro adult of the opposite sex from Chad then regardless of the child's eye, skin, or hair colour, it will still be human.

Variation WITHIN a 'kind' isn't evolution anymore than adaptation to environment is evolution.

41 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

I pray for people that I don't know and/or have never met (and am never likely to meet).

It doesn't matter whether they know, or whether they like me.

(Sometimes I even pray for them by username. :wink2: )

To which post are you referring?

My favourite passive aggressive.

13 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

There is none.

Why can't it just grow?

So... not observable?

If a white-blonde haired blue-eyed caucasian adult from Iceland has offspring with a dark brown haired, brown-eyed negro adult of the opposite sex from Chad then regardless of the child's eye, skin, or hair colour, it will still be human.

Variation WITHIN a 'kind' isn't evolution anymore than adaptation to environment is evolution.

Speciation is the key word not variation

Bacteria wont grow if it is killed

5 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Speciation is the key word not variation

You saying that the kid is now a different species?

(Would be hard to deny that it wouldn't be after 'it's kind'.)

7 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Bacteria wont grow if it is killed

What does?

28 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

There is none.

Why can't it just grow?

So... not observable?

Fuckin 'negro', meanwhile back in the 21st century, you're either at it or ..........