The 2018-2019 Scottish Cup - Page 21 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The 2018-2019 Scottish Cup

18 hours ago, kumnio said:

Hibs fan threw a bottle of Buckie at Sinclair, imagine that would do some damage if it connected, thankfully it was no where near.

Week by week Scottish football seems intent on turning the clock back to the 1970's and I'm not sure how or even why?

19 minutes ago, slasher said:

Week by week Scottish football seems intent on turning the clock back to the 1970's and I'm not sure how or even why?

Some people seem to think that Brexit has given them a right to do what they want, when they want, regardless of the consequences 

27 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Yes.  That's the way.  Referee is a Rangers man.  Mason.  Orange lodge blah blah blah.  He gave you a penalty ya loony.

Fuck off ye stupid cunt 

3 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Not unexpected.  U ever try and have a sensible debate without throwing insults behind yer wee keyboard kid?

Not unexpected.

When you are capable of sensible debate, come back and find me. Then I will be happy to engage with you, until then I'll treat you like the idiot you are