The 2018-2019 Scottish Cup - Page 19 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The 2018-2019 Scottish Cup

Just now, vanderark14 said:

You're about as far away from neutral as anyone can be on this board.

Fans will side with their team, correct but most people I interact with can see things objectively, you can't as is being perfectly displayed by you tonight.

You felt the need to have a go at me for laughing at a statement which is quite frankly laughable, if that statement was made by an Aberdeen supporters club I'd be pissing myself laughing at how pathetic they were too, you didn't display neutrality, you went on the attack just like you always do.

And I'm supposedly the thick one, oh the irony indeed

We're all laughing at you.  That's the funny thing. 

GLORIOUS 

11 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

I didn't have a go at you.

I just asked you a question. I couldn't care less how many games you go or don't go to, I just suggested that it may be the reason you think we're all sad cunts for following a football team, and you're so much cooler.

If you didn't care how many games I go to you wouldn't have brought it up for the 2nd or 3rd time. 

For clarity I don't think people who follow a football team are sad and I've never came close to saying that, if that were the case I wouldn't be on here nor would I go to watch Scotland when I get the chance.

Also, I don't think you're all sad cunts, only a select few who get angry at upset when people have  a go at their team as if it's some personal insult 👍🏻

Edited by vanderark14

2 hours ago, Toepoke said:

Pleased the big man can play tomorrow but it doesn't put us back in the cup unfortunately. 

Further proof, if we needed it, that the disciplinary system in this country is fucked. 

I look forward to McGregor dropping the elbow on Scott Brown in the next OF game and you being happy with it. 

6 minutes ago, Debian said:

We're all laughing at you.  That's the funny thing. 

GLORIOUS 

I love it when guys like you pretend they speak for others, why do you do it? Does it make you feel part of the group? Do you need to feel part of something? My guess is yes.

Sweet dreams debian. You'll  grow up one day.

Edited by vanderark14

2 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Further proof, if we needed it, that the disciplinary system in this country is fucked. 

I look forward to McGregor dropping the elbow on Scott Brown in the next OF game and you being happy with it. 

I thought it was a red, you can't lift your hands towards a players face like that. If they're going to let morelos off with a petulant kick, they have to let the killie keeper off. You're right, it's a shambles

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

I love it when guys like pretend they speak for others, why do you do it? Does it make you feel part of the group? Do you need to feel part of something? My guess is yes.

Sweet dreams debian. You'll  grow up one day.

Errm I know SEM very well, and despite being fans of different Glasgow teams we "get" each other. 

You however are a sad existence of what's at you are and GLORIOUSLY a fan of the Gers.  It's beautiful. 

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

I thought it was a red, you can't lift your hands towards a players face like that. If they're going to let morelos off with a petulant kick, they have to let the killie keeper off. You're right, it's a shambles

It's the utter lack of consistency. 

They'd be better off scrapping the compliance officer entirely. 

1 minute ago, Debian said:

Errm I know SEM very well, and despite being fans of different Glasgow teams we "get" each other. 

You however are a sad existence of what's at you are and GLORIOUSLY a fan of the Gers.  It's beautiful. 

That's good for you and SEM. As I said, why do you need backing? Are you insecure? 

I've no idea what your last sentence says. 

5 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

It's the utter lack of consistency. 

They'd be better off scrapping the compliance officer entirely. 

The decisions aren't the worst, apparently clubs can report certain incidents which they want checked out after matches. I'm not 100% sure if that's accurate but I vaguely remember it from sportsound a few months back.

10 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

That's good for you and SEM. As I said, why do you need backing? Are you insecure? 

I've no idea what your last sentence says. 

Backing. Oh absolutely. Because ridiculing you myself isn't enough. 

1 hour ago, thplinth said:

That's weird considering how obvious a red it was. :rolleyes:

Only if you buy the melodramatic play acting.

A yellow for the keeper and and a yellow for the OTT 'con the ref' embellishment would probably have been about right.

26 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

It's pretty much going all Sevco's way, though.

20 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

The decisions aren't the worst, apparently clubs can report certain incidents which they want checked out after matches. I'm not 100% sure if that's accurate but I vaguely remember it from sportsound a few months back.

I think anyone can refer incidents to the Compliance Officer. Vaguely recall something about this from last season. 

Night folks and Tartan Army.  We have a great country and great football teams.  Every single one . Pished now and only have a small dram left.  I will leave you with Burns.  'May the best ye have ever seen be the worst ye will ever see.  May a mousie never leave yer ingle with a tear drap in her ee.  Scotland and Scotland Forever.

Guest faircity
52 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Almost a sentence that makes sense. Well done.

Och leave him alone. He's just a tad upset as he found out I fingered his maw. My digit smells none too fresh as a result I can tell you, definitely not GLORIOUS.  The reek will go away eventually though. 

6 hours ago, faircity said:

Och leave him alone. He's just a tad upset as he found out I fingered his maw. My digit smells none too fresh as a result I can tell you, definitely not GLORIOUS.  The reek will go away eventually though. 

He's s a simpleton and one the reasons this forum has gone to shit. The slightest hint of critisicm against the OF has them howling at the moon 

8 hours ago, faircity said:

I think I used a similar anecdote once.  I was maybe 14.

9 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

If McGregor had done that to Brown I'd say the same thing, that it doesn't look like violent conduct. I doubt Brown would go for an Oscar nomination like Kamara did though. 

I thought Bachmann was a red from the 2nd angle I seen that was zoomed in. But, the panel rules differently.  

You then have to feel for Killie as now they've been unjustly penalised. Is this then the justifiable reason for VAR?  What then if it's appealed - can you appeal a VAR red?

This seasons been a shocker for decisions and the SFA continue to make a mockery of it.