The 2018-2019 Scottish Cup - Page 18 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The 2018-2019 Scottish Cup

7 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

The latest hun statement is glorious. I can't get my head round that being written by a grown up

You're one of those guys who'll know our assistant managers name for the U19s.  You'll know the club secretary's shoe size and have 4 logins for FollowFollow.  

Your obsession is glorious. 

1 minute ago, Debian said:

You're one of those guys who'll know our assistant managers name for the U19s.  You'll know the club secretary's shoe size and have 4 logins for FollowFollow.  

Correct but who can blame him.  Rangers are and always have been the biggest club in Scotland.  So obsession from folk like VA should not be scoffed at.  Scotland Forever.

22 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Welcome to the moron club ma friend.  You do realise that there are other modes of transport in Scotland mind?  Any half decent moron hun would be able to break through the Maginot Line at Perth.  Welcome to loony toons.  Your bag will be with you soon.

I personally couldn’t give a fuck about rangers n hope Aberdeen fuck them, the rangers fans can go waste as much time as they like, all I was saying was what a fuckin load of halfwits support the rangers fans are as the police will not let them  near without a ticket KID

1 minute ago, jcs said:

I personally couldn’t give a fuck about rangers n hope Aberdeen fuck them, the rangers fans can go waste as much time as they like, all I was saying was what a fuckin load of halfwits support the rangers fans are as the police will not let them  near without a ticket KID

No no no.  That's not the way a debate works.  You said no Rangers supporters without tickets would get past Perth.  I disagreed.  Now that you have been beaten hands down you have to apologise and say you got it wrong.  Now you are saying 'near'.  So is that Perth?  That's a long way to the beach end.  Welcome to the loony club.  But stick with your original argument.  If you are right you are right.  If you are wrong you are wrong.  On this occasion you were wrong.  But you don't have to like it kid.

Just now, Rolling hIlls said:

No no no.  That's not the way a debate works.  You said no Rangers supporters without tickets would get past Perth.  I disagreed.  Now that you have been beaten hands down you have to apologise and say you got it wrong.  Now you are saying 'near'.  So is that Perth?  That's a long way to the beach end.  Welcome to the loony club.  But stick with your original argument.  If you are right you are right.  If you are wrong you are wrong.  On this occasion you were wrong.  But you don't have to like it kid.

Fine i’ll stick by that now fuck off n haunt someone else

17 minutes ago, Debian said:

My obsession? What is it with moronic hun fuckwits like you and making up lies? It seems to be the default position when.you get upset. 

Did you write the statement?

Edited by vanderark14

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

My obsession? What is it with moronic hun fuckwits like you and making up lies? It seems to be the default position when.you get upset. 

Did you write the statement?

Irony overload. 

Even your raging response is glorious.  Keep it coming.  Please.  

18 minutes ago, Debian said:

Irony overload. 

Even your raging response is glorious.  Keep it coming.  Please.  

There's no rage, you huns are a very daft breed of animal. Everyone is either in a state of rage or obsessed by rangers 

You don't even know the meaning of the word irony

I sometimes feel sorry for losers like you, it must be really shit to have your life revolve around a football team.

Edited by vanderark14

32 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I sometimes feel sorry for losers like you, it must be really shit to have your life revolve around a football team.

You've used that one a few times.

What is it specifically that means others have their life revolve round a football team, but you don't? A guy who also has thousands of posts on a football message board.

Is it because you don't go to games and other people do, or something else?

Edit to add that this was another raging post, so Debian was indeed correct about you 

Edited by Scotland Ever More

2 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

What is it specifically that means others have their life revolve round a football team, but you don't? A guy who also has thousands of posts on a football message board.

Edit to add that this was another raging post, so Debian was indeed correct about you 

He won't get it.  A guy who stays in middle England follows hockey and rugby.  So therefore we are scum.   You are a tim ma friend.  But we speak the same language. Stand on mate and Scotland, oh Scotland Forever.

49 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

There's no rage, you huns are a very daft breed of animal. Everyone is either in a state of rage or obsessed by rangers 

You don't even know the meaning of the word irony

the irony of your irony post is fabulous.  

Keep it coming Mr Glorious.  

19 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Solidarity brother. 

27 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

To answer your questions, the amount of posts or my attendance at football matches has nothing to do with it. Debian is know on here for being the stereotypical hun who takes offence at any criticism of the hun team or its support. He sees everything through hun specs.

The original post which seemed to upset poor debian and apparently spring him into making up stories was a dig at the hun supporter statement, he somehow confused my laughter with rage and obsession. If anything it was his first response to me which showed rage.

Strangely I thought we'd be on the same wave length when it came to huns and their statements but you seem to want to have another go at me. Why? You've also got a strange obsession with me being unable to attend games of football. 

Perhaps I just don't get you and what you perceive to be football banter and rivalry. 

Have a good night SEM

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

To answer your questions, the amount of posts or my attendance at football matches has nothing to do with it. Debian is know on here for being the stereotypical hun who takes offence at any criticism of the hun team or its support. He sees everything through hun specs.

The original post which seemed to upset poor debian and apparently spring him into making up stories was a dig at the hun supporter statement, he somehow confused my laughter with rage and obsession. If anything it was his first response to me which showed rage.

Strangely I thought we'd be on the same wave length when it came to huns and their statements but you seem to want to have another go at me. Why? You've also got a strange obsession with me being unable to attend games of football. 

Perhaps I just don't get you and what you perceive to be football banter and rivalry. 

Have a good night SEM

I see things as best and neutral as I can.  Fans will side to their team, bit sometimes it is possible to be neutral. 

Your problem is you're thick. Plain and simple. 

28 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

He won't get it.  A guy who stays in middle England follows hockey and rugby.  So therefore we are scum.   You are a tim ma friend.  But we speak the same language. Stand on mate and Scotland, oh Scotland Forever.

Awe look at you trying to find a friend. That's cute.

2 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Have a good night SEM

I didn't have a go at you.

I just asked you a question. I couldn't care less how many games you go or don't go to, I just suggested that it may be the reason you think we're all sad cunts for following a football team, and you're so much cooler.

1 minute ago, Debian said:

I see things as best and neutral as I can.  Fans will side to their team, bit sometimes it is possible to be neutral. 

Your problem is you're thick. Plain and simple. 

You're about as far away from neutral as anyone can be on this board.

Fans will side with their team, correct but most people I interact with can see things objectively, you can't as is being perfectly displayed by you tonight.

You felt the need to have a go at me for laughing at a statement which is quite frankly laughable, if that statement was made by an Aberdeen supporters club I'd be pissing myself laughing at how pathetic they were too, you didn't display neutrality, you went on the attack just like you always do.

And I'm supposedly the thick one, oh the irony indeed