Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Scotty CTA

The 2018-2019 Scottish Cup

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

No it doesn’t 

Nup, it just doesn’t. Whatever way you say it. 

Even if you put it into that wee ‘guess where you’re from’ quiz from the other day. 

 

Bellends. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dandydunn said:

There isn’t one

Wow, so the home club can tell the away club they're getting no tickets at all?

I had 5 -10% safety allowing in my head too....

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

I would love to see them even attempt to come up and takeover the city or the ground. They wouldn’t get very far at all..... :ph34r:

We agree. I do know the lads up in Aberdeen can handle themselves. And no love loss for Sevco..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Grown men calling refering to themselves as bears always cracks me up.

Especially when they take offence to the lyrics "we don't care what the animals say".

Aye, almost as daft as folk calling themselves "The green brigade". :lol:

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest faircity
1 hour ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Dont be a halfwit kid. Police cant stop a bus trip going anywhere. We used to book in to the gloucester hotel in aberdeen as a fishing club. Still got to the game. So your argument is null and void. What will happen if it's on tv is another red neck of a half empty stadium with sweetie papers being rustled every now and then

I think you are the halfwit kid. Most normal people would be able to spot a Hun from a good distance away. They just have this look. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Dont be a halfwit kid. Police cant stop a bus trip going anywhere. We used to book in to the gloucester hotel in aberdeen as a fishing club. Still got to the game. So your argument is null and void. What will happen if it's on tv is another red neck of a half empty stadium with sweetie papers being rustled every now and then.

Everybody on is here is right,  you talk mair shite the ten arses n yet again you talk shite, of coarse the police can tell you to go home if they see fit as they would put it “to prevent any criminality from occurring” , ie Manchester when your lot trashed the place . ya fuckin moron

Edited by jcs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, faircity said:

I think you are the halfwit kid. Most normal people would be able to spot a Hun from a good distance away. They just have this look. 

I know.  Handsome, rugged and Scottish (not a plastic paddy).  Thank you for the compliment kid.  Where you from again?  Just so that I can see you coming?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest faircity
4 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I know.  Handsome, rugged and Scottish (not a plastic paddy).  Thank you for the compliment kid.  Where you from again?  Just so that I can see you coming?

Coming where? 

You started early the day?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jcs said:

Everybody on is here is right,  you talk mair shite the ten arses n yet again you talk shite of coarse the police can tell you to go home if they see fit as it as it would prevent criminality from occurring ie Manchester when your lot trashed the place   ya fuckin moron

OMG that's just terrible so it is.  You can't call me a moron.  That's a disability and my doctor and hypnotherapist tell me so.  On a serious note, you are trying to say police in Perth can stop a bus load of people from passing through (no trouble on board).  That is illegal son.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Redz said:

Wow, so the home club can tell the away club they're getting no tickets at all?

I had 5 -10% safety allowing in my head too....

 

Spfl rules state that there must be a "reasonable amount" set aside for visiting supporters but not a percentage. I was under the impression that the cup was 20% though. 

Anyway no sympathy for the club who reduced our traditional allocation because they couldn't handle us coming there and lording it over them. Fuck them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, faircity said:

Coming where? 

You started early the day?

You said you could spot a hun coming.  I replied handsome etc.  I would see you coming.  Handsome as well.  Compliments all round.  2nd Glenlivet going down as if an angel was pishing on your tongue ❤️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

OMG that's just terrible so it is.  You can't call me a moron.  That's a disability and my doctor and hypnotherapist tell me so.  On a serious note, you are trying to say police in Perth can stop a bus load of people from passing through (no trouble on board).  That is illegal son.

Yes you are a moron, if you don’t have a ticket why are you heading to Aberdeen in a supporters bus , what would be your answer I’m going up there to watch it in a pub  after I finishing ma fishing 😂 ya fuckin nutter,that’s me done,  if I was to answer you a third time I would be a fuckin moron for replying to you

Edited by jcs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 hour ago, Redz said:

Wow, so the home club can tell the away club they're getting no tickets at all?

I had 5 -10% safety allowing in my head too....

 

Rangers currently give away teams approx 2% of their capacity. I really wish we returned the favour, pulled the fence in further and gave them the same back. 1 block, 2% is 400 tickets, then told them to fuck right off. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jcs said:

Yes you are a moron, if you don’t have a ticket why are you heading to Aberdeen in a supporters bus , what would be your answer I’m going up there to watch it in a pub  after I finishing ma fishing 😂 ya fuckin nutter

Travelled to umpteen Scotland away trips with no ticket kid.  Always got one if I wanted one.  France 98 opening game for example.  None of us had tickets on way there as had all left the travel club.  Still went and never got turned back at the alps.  Your argument is pish and illegal.  Police can only stop a bus they suspect of going to a football game and take the drink off them.  They can't turn them back at the Perth Pass.  Ya loony.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Travelled to umpteen Scotland away trips with no ticket kid.  Always got one if I wanted one.  France 98 opening game for example.  None of us had tickets on way there as had all left the travel club.  Still went and never got turned back at the alps.  Your argument is pish and illegal.  Police can only stop a bus they suspect of going to a football game and take the drink off them.  They can't turn them back at the Perth Pass.  Ya loony.

That’s me joined the moron club with you i’ll bite,  your domestic club has a totally different rep from the national team and you know it,  your arguing for the sake of arguing,  im telling you if the police see fit they can prevent you from travelling to Aberdeen in a supporters bus if you don’t have a a ticket they have the right to tell you your not going any further as you are obviously not going to the ground, do you think Scottish police are wanting a crowd of knuckle dragging huns full of the drink all amalgamating in the 1 place , preventing crime is major part of the their job funnily enough 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Fuck them.

You're pushing on an open door here 😂

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

 

Rangers currently give away teams approx 2% of their capacity. I really wish we returned the favour, pulled the fence in further and gave them the same back. 1 block, 2% is 400 tickets, then told them to fuck right off. 

That's kinda where I was going with it too DD....👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/21/2019 at 7:52 AM, Toepoke said:

If excessive force is applied.

Nope, excessive force not required when the head is involved.

VIOLENT CONDUCT

Violent conduct is when a player uses or attempts to use excessive force or brutality against an opponent when not challenging for the ball, or against a team-mate, team official, match official, spectator or any other person, regardless of whether contact is made.

In addition, a player who, when not challenging for the ball, deliberately strikes an opponent or any other person on the head or face with the hand or arm, is guilty of violent conduct unless the force used was negligible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, jcs said:

That’s me joined the moron club with you i’ll bite,  your domestic club has a totally different rep from the national team and you know it,  your arguing for the sake of arguing,  im telling you if the police see fit they can prevent you from travelling to Aberdeen in a supporters bus if you don’t have a a ticket they have the right to tell you your not going any further as you are obviously not going to the ground, do you think Scottish police are wanting a crowd of knuckle dragging huns full of the drink all amalgamating in the 1 place , preventing crime is major part of the their job funnily enough 

Welcome to the moron club ma friend.  You do realise that there are other modes of transport in Scotland mind?  Any half decent moron hun would be able to break through the Maginot Line at Perth.  Welcome to loony toons.  Your bag will be with you soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

We agree. I do know the lads up in Aberdeen can handle themselves. And no love loss for Sevco..

I would imagine that in these days of social media, the local population who have an inclination towards some fisticuffs would turn out if the preposterous idea of huns taking over Aberdeen became any sort of a possibility 🤣. Is it bad of me to hope that some huns think it might be a good idea ? 🤫

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...