The 2018-2019 Scottish Cup - Page 11 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The 2018-2019 Scottish Cup

9 minutes ago, EddardStark said:

I doubt MacGregor would be given the benefit of the doubt if he was involved. 

Aye but he wasn’t sent off at the time & huns didn’t go a man down on the night for a blatant  & cowardly act of thuggery 🖕

2 minutes ago, EddardStark said:

Morelos's goals per game played ratio must be pretty impressive. I think we will sell him to be honest and hopefully we will get a tidy sum for him.

Only if he stays out of trouble to the end of the season, highly doubtful. No team can afford to have such a dickhead in their team.

1 hour ago, kumnio said:

And you should have had many, many more. But dont let that disturb your club blindness.

We've already had at least 2 added on by the compliance officer so I don't think the facts support your assertion. 

8 minutes ago, The White Ceelo said:

Aye fair play, one thing for sure, your team will know what he looks like in the next round.  Never mind, there's always next season.

I suspect we'll know more about the referee than him

56 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

The red card wouldn't really have affected the result imo.  Not when Morelos is on fire like that.  Contender for European Golden Boot.

Is he really? That's impressive.

Where can I find this information? because I can only see this site, which has him in 169th place for it https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/statistik/goldenerschuh

I'm sure you'll be right and they'll be wrong though.

6 minutes ago, faircity said:

Seems like those pleasant Huns have been making their guests most welcome again. 

Steve Clarke letting rip. 

Pleased he has after witnessing that refereeing shambles. 27 quid wasted after 20 minutes thanks to those clowns.

Guest faircity
6 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

Pleased he has after witnessing that refereeing shambles. 27 quid wasted after 20 minutes thanks to those clowns.

Not just at the refs, about the sectarian abuse he was apparently subjected to. 

2 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

At least he has tried

Will there be a discussion at the top levels ?

Nope

Totally agree with Steve. Shame he didn't feel the need to support his player on Sunday and in fact said "I'd rather focus on football"

52 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

You've seen the red? Clear elbow on Kamara by the keeper. Brophy was a dive.  

49 minutes ago, faircity said:

Not just at the refs, about the sectarian abuse he was apparently subjected to. 

Take it Clarke is the same religion as Gerrard, hope stevie g wasn’t offended by it 😳😳😳

18 minutes ago, Debian said:

Totally agree with Steve. Shame he didn't feel the need to support his player on Sunday and in fact said "I'd rather focus on football"

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/steve-clarke-urges-fans-root-14019484

I think he spoke about it at the time and said he’d rather speak about football in the build up to tonight.

Edited by sbcmfc

19 minutes ago, Debian said:

Classic whataboutery.

18 minutes ago, Debian said:

I've seen a clip of the red, looked an utter joke of a decision. 

The penalty would've been soft but I've seen them given, usually for Rangers.

I will say Rangers played well tonight and would probably have won even with decent refereeing. Candeias was excellent coming up our left, but also put in a shocker of a two footed lunge on Taylor that went unpunished. 

Edited by Toepoke

19 minutes ago, Debian said:

Brophy has made a meal of the penalty claim. I think there’s enough in it for a foul, defender puts his arm round and pulls him back, he’s made it look like a dive.

Red card’s a joke. Kamara should get a ban for that.

4 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

Candeias was excellent coming up our left, but also put in a shocker of a two footed lunge on Taylor that went unpunished. 

Wasn't as bad as that in my opinion. Would’ve been a harsh red, but as they said in commentary pretty similar to the Hearts one from weekend.