The 2018-2019 Scottish Cup - Page 7 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The 2018-2019 Scottish Cup

21 minutes ago, EddardStark said:

Not sure if it has already been mentioned but Premier Sports do a month free trial as long as you cancel before the end of that month. Make sure you register in plenty of time and not 30 minutes before kick off 🙂

u might have tellt me that last week........  u would have made ma wee fella awfy happy.....

although in Hindsight a nil nil draw didnae sound too exciting

7 hours ago, stocky said:

u might have tellt me that last week........  u would have made ma wee fella awfy happy.....

although in Hindsight a nil nil draw didnae sound too exciting

I only found out myself at the last moment and at point it was too late. Pending the result of the replay I will take out the free month trial on the Friday prior to the quarters. 

56 minutes ago, EddardStark said:

I only found out myself at the last moment and at point it was too late. Pending the result of the replay I will take out the free month trial on the Friday prior to the quarters. 

In all likelihood Premier will show the Rangers/Killie replay on 20th Feb.

So probably best to sign up before then, as you would see rangers last match in the competition!

On the off chance they managed to beat Killie, you would still be in the free month period for the quarter final.

By delaying until the day before the quarter final doesnt really benefit, as the free  month would have expired before the semi Final weekend April 2nd.

And dont forget to cancel subscription as soon as you sign up!

I'll tell you who the Compliance Office should be looking at?  Whoever it is that's supposed to be in charge of fixing the home draws for us!  That's 3 in a row this season.  Simply unacceptable.  At this rate people will be starting to think it's actually just a random draw!

30 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

I'll tell you who the Compliance Office should be looking at?  Whoever it is that's supposed to be in charge of fixing the home draws for us!  That's 3 in a row this season.  Simply unacceptable.  At this rate people will be starting to think it's actually just a random draw!

3 in a row for The Famous though.........

Its our year.... 😂

8 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

1,800 allocation, rising to 3,000 if needed for us next week.

Seemingly the Ranjurs aren't happy about the prices, even though it's the ones their club agreed to for the original game.

I always thought that replays had to be priced the same as the original game? I remember that being mentioned by a Preston Athletic committee member after people were livid at being asked to pay £12 to get into the replay vs Queens Park at the Pennypit.

Just now, Davied14 said:

I always thought that replays had to be priced the same as the original game? I remember that being mentioned by a Preston Athletic committee member after people were livid at being asked to pay £12 to get into the replay vs Queens Park at the Pennypit.

They do, that's what's fucking hilarious about their moans.

You'd think they'd never been to a replay before!

9 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

Although, good to see St Midden actively hunting down the rodents in their support that abused and spat on a United fan who was lying spark out after falling.  Suspect a few clubs would have first of all taken the ‘sweep sweep’  approach 

Hope it was the wee fannies with the drum and they get banned.