The 2018-2019 Scottish Cup - Page 24 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The 2018-2019 Scottish Cup

34 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Nothing to do with me I suppose.  Just wondering why a wee prick that doesn't go to Scotland games would be on a Tartan Army Message Board.  And get buses correct.  Prick.

So don’t fucking ask then. 

54 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Apparently more than just chairs thrown too. Someone claiming to be hit in the face by a watch. Of all the things to throw, someone threw their own watch.

You can't be certain it was their own watch. They might have been fucking Oracle Consultants. £1.5k a day to borrow your watch and tell you the time. 

True scum. 

Hopefully every one of the wee fannybaws throwing seats gets caught and done for what ever they can make stick. Sick of utter cretins at the football. 

As for the banner. What an utter embarrassment for Aberdeen. Their own fans making the club look as sad as the Green Balloons. Anyone making a banner to take to a football game is a sad bastard that needs to go back to nursery. And with a banner that size they'll need their Mum to buy them some more felt pens. 

57 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

What the fuck does it have to do with you? 

Watch out for busses 🤞🏽

It's buses. Sorry but if you and Rolling Hills are going to have handbags every 2 minutes at least go for the high ground of better spelling. 😉

1 hour ago, Rolling hIlls said:

You don't even go to Scotland games ya prick.  So tell us.  Why are you on a Tartan Army Board?  Just asking in the hope you have an answer.  But I doubt it.  Just away for a walk with ma dug.

Lay off the bevy ya alkie bigot.

Just now, RenfrewBlue said:

You can't be certain it was their own watch. They might have been fucking Oracle Consultants. £1.5k a day to borrow your watch and tell you the time. 

True scum. 

Hopefully every one of the wee fannybaws throwing seats gets caught and done for what ever they can make stick. Sick of utter cretins at the football. 

As for the banner. What an utter embarrassment for Aberdeen. Their own fans making the club look as sad as the Green Balloons. Anyone making a banner to take to a football game is a sad bastard that needs to go back to nursery. And with a banner that size they'll need their Mum to buy them some more felt pens. 

I love how you mention Aberdeen fans with a banner, Celtic fans and completely disregard your own fans banner mocking a victim of sectarian abuse just one week ago. 

Couldn’t take a fucking blowtorch to your neck. 

Just now, Fairbairn said:

Seems there were seats thrown from both ends after the final whistle. What is it with arseholes that can’t go to the game without acting like underdeveloped Neanderthals?

No idea, after seeing the video (of one chair from away end, I’m led to believe there was back also) they don’t seem to realise the damage it can do. One guy is on fb saying his son was taken to hospital after it hit him on the head and another was led away after being hit by a coin and bust open. 

Theres some photos surfacing (not very clear) of Rangers fans fighting after they scored, apparently 2 guys gave another one a bit of a doing over. Their fellow fans, after a goal ffs. 

47 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

I love how you mention Aberdeen fans with a banner, Celtic fans and completely disregard your own fans banner mocking a victim of sectarian abuse just one week ago. 

Couldn’t take a fucking blowtorch to your neck. 

You really are a walloper. The seat throwing was aimed at the Rangers fans today. I didn't realise I had to mention every fucking club that ever had a banner ever. 

Grow the fuck up you parochial wee twat and realise that your whataboutery is part of the problem. 

Idiot. 

6 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

You really are a walloper. The seat throwing was aimed at the Rangers fans today. I didn't realise I had to mention every fucking club that ever had a banner ever. 

Grow the fuck up you parochial wee twat and realise that your whataboutery is part of the problem. 

Idiot. 

😂😂😂😂

Are you on your period by any chance?

You don’t have to mention every club, it just seems a bit strange that you decided to pull Celtic into a discussion about an Aberdeen/Huns game, that’s why I brought up the banner last week. 

I never used any whataboutery, I used a fact, that you clearly didn’t fee was significant to bring to the table. 

I’m not part of any problem, it’s utter fucking scumbags like you that deny and deflect that are the entire problem. 

Mention it all, or dont mention it at all and you’ll maybe get a bit of respect from fellow posters instead of sounding like a bitter old man that wants to hide the bile from his own club. 

• TAMB2 locked this topic