The 2018-2019 Scottish Cup - Page 23 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The 2018-2019 Scottish Cup

4 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Awright kid.

I doubt Aberdeen fans hate Morelos' family.

But no surprise that a RFC fan tries to equate this to something else, and in doing so tries to make their fans look less like inbred morons from a few centuries ago.

Hey pal.  The Rangers support are just as bad.  I am getting on now but I would never have created banners like these in my day.  These pricks from every club support need weeded out.  There is a line between banter and just downright scumism. Luckily we are not like that on here.

Good game, Aberdeen the better team apart from about 10-15 minutes at the start of the second half. If we take chances created, the game was dead and buried. No booking for the penalty for me, right in front of us, he went for the ball, just did it very badly. 

Another thing, this isn’t said very often on here, but I thought the ref had an excellent game. 

1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

Good game, Aberdeen the better team apart from about 10-15 minutes at the start of the second half. If we take chances created, the game was dead and buried. No booking for the penalty for me, right in front of us, he went for the ball, just did it very badly. 

Another thing, this isn’t said very often on here, but I thought the ref had an excellent game. 

Aye.  Ma dug is still alive btw.  Just in case you were worried.  Prick.

3 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Aye.  Ma dug is still alive btw.  Just in case you were worried.  Prick.

I’m not. If anything, I say a prayer every night that you’re holding the lead when a bus takes it out. 

5 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Only in Scotland.  Everbody hates Rangers because they are protestant bigots.  The irony in that sums up Scotland.  Scotland and only Scotland.  Forever.

People are discussing football here, you’re acting like a fucking bellend as usual. 

Time to take the dog out yet?

5 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

People are discussing football here, you’re acting like a fucking bellend as usual. 

Time to take the dog out yet?

Just speaking about the Rangers son.  My dog is perfect and has won one man and his dog.  Twice. So stick that up yer wee sheep hole.  If you pardon the pun.  Or hun.  Scotland Forever.

1 minute ago, The White Ceelo said:

Didn't take you too long to stop talking about the fitba.

I’ve discussed football and was merely sidetracked by a gimp. 

Back to football though, looking forward to 10,000 dandies at Ibrox next week. Should be a great atmosphere. 

On the football, Morelos is as good as a man short and will get a retrospective red for yet another petulant kick out on Constadine I think.

Barashit at left back is as good as a man short.

Arfield could have scored the team goal of the season but tried too hard

McShagger is indespensible to Rangers

ALL teams have wankers as fans, bigoted, racist or making stupid Offenive banners. All just as bad as each other

Rangers fans let themselves down again...not surprising

6 minutes ago, EddardStark said:

Your getting 800😊

Not once my statement has been released we won’t. 

I’m demanding 10,000 tickets and if we don’t, I’ll be encouraging 20,000 to go down and show our true powers. 

We are aberdeen and are fed up of people taking the piss. 

Rangers will suffer if they don’t accept our red pound. 

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!!

19 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

I’m demanding 10,000 tickets and if we don’t, I’ll be encouraging 20,000 to go down and show our true powers. 

You don't even go to Scotland games ya prick.  So tell us.  Why are you on a Tartan Army Board?  Just asking in the hope you have an answer.  But I doubt it.  Just away for a walk with ma dug.

27 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

You should at least get the full stand behind the goals it’s only fair 

1 hour ago, dandydunn said:

Huns being Huns again I see. That’s another job for one of engineers tomorrow to identify and have another scumbag arrested. 

Apparently more than just chairs thrown too. Someone claiming to be hit in the face by a watch. Of all the things to throw, someone threw their own watch.

25 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

You don't even go to Scotland games ya prick.  So tell us.  Why are you on a Tartan Army Board?  Just asking in the hope you have an answer.  But I doubt it.  Just away for a walk with ma dug.

What the fuck does it have to do with you? 

Watch out for busses 🤞🏽

United were awful today,  a draw would have been robbery. Robertson done a number on Neilson. Credit to ICT fans for joining in the applause for the Arab that sadly died the other week.  Wish ICT all the best in the next round. 👍

11 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

What the fuck does it have to do with you? 

Watch out for busses 🤞🏽

Nothing to do with me I suppose.  Just wondering why a wee prick that doesn't go to Scotland games would be on a Tartan Army Message Board.  And get buses correct.  Prick.