The 2018-2019 Scottish Cup - Page 22 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The 2018-2019 Scottish Cup

If i watch the replay it will be minus the sound.. Who ever thought "The Reluctant Gardener" and Brainiac Craigan are summerisers needs their heads examined. 

It had the same effect as drawing fingernails over a black board. 

1 hour ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Don't throw personal insults and a debate you will find kid. 

I debate plenty with others on here but you're clearly nothing more than a hun troll

10 minutes ago, EddardStark said:

Does anyone want to have a go at translating this ? 😊

there's a chip shop near the station in Dyce ?

..... oh right 'that' sign

something about Morelos' parents ?

21 minutes ago, Mark frae Crieff said:

If i watch the replay it will be minus the sound.. Who ever thought "The Reluctant Gardener" and Brainiac Craigan are summerisers needs their heads examined. 

It had the same effect as drawing fingernails over a black board. 

I only listened to it today, I'm not paying for premier sports or messing around with IPTV anymore. Neil MCCan co-commentating today😫

14 minutes ago, EddardStark said:

Does anyone want to have a go at translating this ? 😊

D0voreCWwAAnw96.jpg

According to the message I received its Morelos your mother is a mattress 

lots of bad things are said and sung by fans.

The clubs could do something about it by introducing strict liability but they wont. This will now turn into an OKbut and whataboutery argument....

10 minutes ago, Big Col said:

lots of bad things are said and sung by fans.

The clubs could do something about it by introducing strict liability but they wont. This will now turn into an OKbut and whataboutery argument....

BINGO

14 minutes ago, EddardStark said:

I am not making a call on it. If this is deemed ok then its sort of sets the bar. This is going to be the problem with strict liability. I am sure it is utterly offensive to Morelos and his family though. 

Oh FFS, there was no doubt that this kind of utter shite would come from one of you lot.

36 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I debate plenty with others on here but you're clearly nothing more than a hun troll

No.  I am a Scotland and Rangers fan kid.  I do not hate anyone on here and don't use the language that I wouldn't use in a pub or a social setting. Maybe your hatred of Rangers blinkers you.  I don't have that hate.  There for the grace of God.  Stop the hatred son.

1 minute ago, Rolling hIlls said:

No.  I am a Scotland and Rangers fan kid.  I do not hate anyone on here and don't use the language that I wouldn't use in a pub or a social setting. Maybe your hatred of Rangers blinkers you.  I don't have that hate.  There for the grace of God.  Stop the hatred son.

I don't hate anyone on here, I pity you though

There's plenty rangers fans worth engaging with, you're not one of them

2 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Oh FFS, there was no doubt that this kind of utter shite would come from one of you lot.

And the banner could not have been one supporting Aberdeen?  Nah.  Lets get a hatred one about someones family.  In fact lets get the song about the Ibrox Disaster. that will do.  Never mind supporting our own club.  Pricks.

21 minutes ago, EddardStark said:

I am not making a call on it. If this is deemed ok then its sort of sets the bar. This is going to be the problem with strict liability. I am sure it is utterly offensive to Morelos and his family though. 

Agreed. Good luck trying to establish guidelines with what can and can’t be said or displayed at a game.

And the banner could not have been one supporting Aberdeen?  Nah.  Lets get a hatred one about someones family.  In fact lets get the song about the Ibrox Disaster. that will do.  Never mind supporting our own club.  Pricks.

now now dopey, no need to get abusive

lay off the booze

Awright kid.

I doubt Aberdeen fans hate Morelos' family.

But no surprise that a RFC fan tries to equate this to something else, and in doing so tries to make their fans look less like inbred morons from a few centuries ago.