The 2018-2019 Scottish Cup - Page 20 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The 2018-2019 Scottish Cup

1 hour ago, Debian said:

I thought Bachmann was a red from the 2nd angle I seen that was zoomed in. But, the panel rules differently.  

You then have to feel for Killie as now they've been unjustly penalised. Is this then the justifiable reason for VAR?  What then if it's appealed - can you appeal a VAR red?

This seasons been a shocker for decisions and the SFA continue to make a mockery of it.  

Agree with much of that but even in the zoomed in version, I thought it was soft. You'll see that all across Scotland today with no action.

As soon as we were down to ten men the game was over.

Up to Edinburgh today.  Of all the cities I have visited Edinburgh is still the finest.  Before I go I think everyone on this board should be proud of themselves.  Although we fall out and can go over the score at times there is no bigotry on here.  And that is something to be proud of.  Scotland Forever.

14 hours ago, thplinth said:

That's weird considering how obvious a red it was. :rolleyes:

I can only assume that after watching it multiple times,  the Rangers boy going down as if he had been hit by a train was a completely OTT reaction and not in keeping with the level of contact

Just a wild guess 😀

Just to clarify I am picking up on your sarcasm 👍

Edited by Jim Beem

Just now, Barney Rubble said:

Wish to fuck Forrest could do that when he's playing for Scotland..........oh wait!!

Funny how we all spent years saying that and then BOOM !! Five goals in two games. :-))

This sort of thing only seems to happen either to us and Liechtenstein.

2 hours ago, macy37 said:

And what a performance by Broony again this evening. Scotland’s best footballer over the last 10 years. The level he keeps achieving is testament to what a great pro he is. 

Have to admit I thought he was finished but his recent form has been tremendous. 

9 hours ago, kumnio said:

Hibs fan threw a bottle of Buckie at Sinclair, imagine that would do some damage if it connected, thankfully it was no where near.

Surely it was a bottle of Prosecco or Chardonnay? Folk in Embra don’t drink Buckie do they??

9 hours ago, kumnio said:

Hibs fan threw a bottle of Buckie at Sinclair, imagine that would do some damage if it connected, thankfully it was no where near.

Surely it was a bottle of Prosecco or Chardonnay? Folk in Embra don’t drink Buckie do they??

3 hours ago, macy37 said:

Almost correct, half bottle of Buckie, didn't know there was such a thing..won't be too hard to find him/her, will have spew all over their top.

15 hours ago, kumnio said:

Indeed - What an absolute shitebag of a human being - Hopefully the CCTV was working correctly :ok:

Simply an observation...........It's also disgraceful that commentators / hosts / pundits wax lyrical for hours about how unacceptable (Which it is) this 'type' of incident is - However, are profoundly deaf on a weekly basis when it comes to 000's being 'up to their knees' or 'glorifying' murderers........