The 2018-2019 Scottish Cup - Page 13 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The 2018-2019 Scottish Cup

He throws a soft elbow in to Kamaras face.  

The keeper deserved to go!  It's because it's Rangers there's an outcry from the usual suspects.  

Bizarrely, after 4 goals and with 7 minutes to go, Paul Mitchell was creaming for Morelos to try and get sent off...

2 hours ago, Toepoke said:

The likes of Allan McGregor would get sent off every game if the officials monitored what goalies do at every corner with the same scrutiny. It was  Kamara's theatrics that got Bachmann the red.

Kamara instant hun antics, must be part of the training regime😱

12 minutes ago, Debian said:

He throws a soft elbow in to Kamaras face.  

The keeper deserved to go!  It's because it's Rangers there's an outcry from the usual suspects.  

Bizarrely, after 4 goals and with 7 minutes to go, Paul Mitchell was creaming for Morelos to try and get sent off...

Lay off the smack.

Excellent stuff from Steve Clarke. Sadly long overdue though, worst still, nothing will change

Rangers as a club and a fairly large section of their fans are simply not wired right. They see this shit as part of the whole package. An absolute embarsssment to society 👍

17 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

Rangers as a club and a fairly large section of their fans are simply not wired right. They see this shit as part of the whole package. An absolute embarsssment to society 👍

Bang on the money. Sad thing is, they don't even understand what utter pondlife they are.

17 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Bachman doesn’t give the referee a decision to make, Kamara does.

The correct decision would’ve been a yellow card for simulation.

If that’s a red card, you could be playing 5 a side after a handful of set pieces.

Again, spot on.

18 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

Excellent stuff from Steve Clarke. Sadly long overdue though, worst still, nothing will change

I never heard clarke mention anything on the sectarian abuse boyd suffered on sunday. Whataboutery i know. But truth just the same.

9 minutes ago, SMcoolJ said:

I can see a lot of people turning their back on our game.  I'm beginning to get sick of it myself.  Can't see Steve Clarke hanging around for much longer.  

That's the impression I got. I thought he'd be a likely replacement for Brendan Rodgers at Celtic (possibly this summer) but after watching that I wouldn't be surprised to see him back down south. Don't think he'll be short if offers after what he's done at Killie 

1 hour ago, GRBear said:

Which incident is this you are referring to?

AS if you don’t know, Morelos’s petulant kick on McKenna which to the shame of Scottish football was rescinded. Must be ok to kick someone in weegieland but nae tickle someone wi a brush of the arm, then again McKenna didn’t roll about as if he’d been hit by a buffalo 🤡

Edited by RDFH64

1 hour ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I never heard clarke mention anything on the sectarian abuse boyd suffered on sunday. Whataboutery i know. But truth just the same.

He did. sbcmfc posted a link.

And I'm sure if Clarke had received repeated unacceptable personal abuse on Sunday he would've mentioned it then too.

24 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

He did. sbcmfc posted a link.

And I'm sure if Clarke had received repeated unacceptable personal abuse on Sunday he would've mentioned it then too.

It seems a fairly successful tactic from the huns, bombard everyone with their version of events until it becomes accepted as true.

I would guess if Clarke is asked about this at the weekend, he’ll give a similar “Ive said all I’ve got to say, let’s talk about the football” type response.

Statement from Rangers:

“Rangers wishes to make it clear unacceptable behaviour will not be tolerated at Ibrox. Everything will be done to eradicate this kind of behaviour.”

I’d agree it’s not tolerated, it’s actively encouraged. Anyone in the media had the guts to ask about their orange away strip or their cringeworthy armed forces love ins?

Edited by sbcmfc

8 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Interesting. The previous video shot from behind the goal looked like nothing happened. 

This video shows a stick on red card. 

I await the comments on this video with interest. 

3 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

I agree with the vast majority of this but the final sentence is wrong. The sectarian pish IS part of Scottish society. 

It exists in everyday life outside of football and although much has been done to eradicate it, the worst excesses have found a welcoming home in our football clubs. As long as they supply the money they appear to be tolerated. 

I don't think we can expect the clubs to change behaviours, it's a governmental responsibility. 

Any sectarian offence should be getting hammered by the police and clubs who have fans that misbehave should be paying for extra police at their games home and away, so that the offenders can be lifted at the time. 

Leaving it in the clubs hands is just not going to work. 

Edited by RenfrewBlue

1 hour ago, RDFH64 said:

AS if you don’t know, Morelos’s petulant kick on McKenna which to the shame of Scottish football was rescinded. Must be ok to kick someone in weegieland but nae tickle someone wi a brush of the arm, then again McKenna didn’t roll about as if he’d been hit by a buffalo 🤡

Morelos leg had to go somewhere when he came down from a jump. McKenna kung food him from the floor so his leg brushed his groin. 

2 minutes ago, GRBear said:

Morelos leg had to go somewhere when he came down from a jump. McKenna kung food him from the floor so his leg brushed his groin. 

Morelos red for that wasn’t rescinded ya balloon, read before you post your shit replies 🖕