The 2018-2019 Scottish Cup - Page 6 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The 2018-2019 Scottish Cup

3 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Although I'm a Rangers supporter I'm not blinded by red, white or blue glasses. 

Nor am I blinded by hatred for any other team. 

It's called being an adult. 

Correct.  And not calling people scum.  But hey ho, that's what some folk do.  Not us, thank goodness.

2 hours ago, Cove_Sheep said:

From memory, this didn't even receive a caution...

Image result for ryan jack samaras

The average length of a man's head is about 250 mm. A size ten boot is about 250 mm long. From that photo I think there are 3 options.

1. Ross Jack has got very big feet.
  2. The Celtic fella has got a very small head.
  3. Where is Father Ted when we need him?

4 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

That's utter garbage pal and you know it is. You and every other rangers fan on here are welcome to bring up the kick on Jack's head just as we are allowed to point out Defoe is a diving cheat. 

You're lowering yourself to rolling hills level, as I've said before there is no anti rangers agenda on the tamb. 

4 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

I've not seen it, did powers get booked?

He was booked, I believe. 

I didn't say it was an anti Rangers agenda. Read the numerous posts by supposed neutrals prior to my comment and you'll see what I mean. 

You've been about the only fair assessment so far, I think. I haven't checked back so may be doing someone else a disservice. 

The vast majority are exactly as I've suggested. 

2 hours ago, Cove_Sheep said:

From memory, this didn't even receive a caution...

Image result for ryan jack samaras

So what? Because he put a challenge in like that he deserved a kick in the head? 

Is that your logic? Just wondering as I thought you were one of the more sensible posters and this doesnt fit that previous impression. 

Unbelievable penalty at Pittodrie today. Couldn’t tell at the game, but seeing the highlights now and the linesman being on that side, absolute ridiculous decision again. 

Great strike by Dobbie, another round taken care of and making my nightmare come closer 🙈

39 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

So what? Because he put a challenge in like that he deserved a kick in the head? 

Is that your logic? Just wondering as I thought you were one of the more sensible posters and this doesnt fit that previous impression. 

I was quite clearly joking.

Jack should have been sent off in that game, and Power should have been sent off on Friday night.

21 minutes ago, Cove_Sheep said:

I was quite clearly joking.

Jack should have been sent off in that game, and Power should have been sent off on Friday night.

Sometimes it's difficult to tell on here. 

Especially without a smiley. 

And I agree about the red cards. There's absolutely no reason your foot should be that high during a football game. 

On 2/10/2019 at 2:50 PM, RenfrewBlue said:

Although I'm a Rangers supporter I'm not blinded by red, white or blue glasses. 

Nor am I blinded by hatred for any other team. 

It's called being an adult. 

yep and adults when discussing interpretation of an issue which is subjective, don't say things like "it's obvious". By doing so you show yourself neither to be a neutral nor someone having an adult discussion. in my opinion of course. 

2 hours ago, Return of Yermaw said:

yep and adults when discussing interpretation of an issue which is subjective, don't say things like "it's obvious". By doing so you show yourself neither to be a neutral nor someone having an adult discussion. in my opinion of course. 

I'm sorry. I didn't realise I had to get my every word nailed on for each post. I thought the fact I was stating my opinion meant you'd understand that I was saying "it was obvious to me". 

Just about everything on here is purely opinion and not necessarily fact based. 

It's why there's so many arguments. 

Edit - rest of the post wasn't about you so removed it. Will reply to the correct poster. 

Edited by RenfrewBlue

1 hour ago, Mox said:

Cheers, have no recollection of that at all.

I believe he played most of his u21 internationals at rb

edit: didn’t he play rb against the Netherlands at Pittodrie a couple of years ago too?

Edited by dandydunn

6 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

I believe he played most of his u21 internationals at rb

edit: didn’t he play rb against the Netherlands at Pittodrie a couple of years ago too?

Dunno. I was too busy booing to notice his position.