The 2018-2019 Scottish Cup - Page 5 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The 2018-2019 Scottish Cup

1 hour ago, stirlish said:

But no mention of Defoe's dive to try and con the ref into anothe penalty.

And that is classic whataboutery. 

I see absolutely no one has even remotely tried to discuss the kick to the head. 

Just the usual TAMB "but, but that bad hun dived" responses. 

And you wonder why Rolling Hills comes on and trolls you. You get what you deserve in that regard. 

1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Low head.

photoshopped?  Never saw the game SH, just listened on the wireless.  But any team coming away from Rugby Park now with a point or result is a good thing.  You must be proud of your team pal.  I know I mention the plastic pitches on here but apart from that Killie are a great side.  And it is great to see.  Still not a foregone conclusion for the replay although Rangers will be favourites.  If we can't win the cup then love to see Killie winning it mate.  

C'mon Auchinleck today.  Now Hearts better be on their game there.  Levein is thinking about playing two up front and everything.

6 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

I see absolutely no one has even remotely tried to discuss the kick to the head. 

And you wonder why Rolling Hills comes on and trolls you. You get what you deserve in that regard. 

Hey, I have never trolled Stirlish.  But now that you have mentioned it!!  Apologies Stirlish in advance but blame it on RB this time.  

1 hour ago, EddardStark said:

He didn't get the ball btw.

Dy_P_pnWoAAkcqR.jpg

Hard to tell via a still picture but the killie player has his eye on the ball, possibly accidental? Possibly meant to boot Jack in the face. Either way the panel will or should review it if the ref never punished the player.

Defoe 100% dived, he actually tried to make contact with the defender.

45 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Hard to tell via a still picture but the killie player has his eye on the ball, possibly accidental? Possibly meant to boot Jack in the face. Either way the panel will or should review it if the ref never punished the player.

Defoe 100% dived, he actually tried to make contact with the defender.

yeah - Power's was reckless but not intentional. Could have beed red on that basis. However when compared to Butcher's against St Mirren (which was a straight red and intentional), yellow would have been fine. But no point in applying an oversight of consistency in Scottish football. Willie Collum before giving Butcher a red card, stood 2m away from a McGinn forearm smash and assessed it as a yellow. 

Defoe's dive was a shocker. And not his first since his arrival. No action by the ref and not discussed on Sportscene. They must be putting something in the water of Ranger's strikers. 

1 hour ago, Rolling hIlls said:

photoshopped?  Never saw the game SH, just listened on the wireless.  But any team coming away from Rugby Park now with a point or result is a good thing.  You must be proud of your team pal.  I know I mention the plastic pitches on here but apart from that Killie are a great side.  And it is great to see.  Still not a foregone conclusion for the replay although Rangers will be favourites.  If we can't win the cup then love to see Killie winning it mate.  

C'mon Auchinleck today.  Now Hearts better be on their game there.  Levein is thinking about playing two up front and everything.

You listened to it on the fucking what??

3 hours ago, Return of Yermaw said:

yeah - Power's was reckless but not intentional. Could have beed red on that basis. However when compared to Butcher's against St Mirren (which was a straight red and intentional), yellow would have been fine. But no point in applying an oversight of consistency in Scottish football. Willie Collum before giving Butcher a red card, stood 2m away from a McGinn forearm smash and assessed it as a yellow. 

Defoe's dive was a shocker. And not his first since his arrival. No action by the ref and not discussed on Sportscene. They must be putting something in the water of Ranger's strikers. 

Powers challenge was reckless and after watching the replay its obvious he sees Jack coming but still puts the boot up. 

He doesn't just have eyes for the ball. 

It doesn't really matter, even in the black and white days when I played (badly) that was a red card challenge all day long. 

5 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Powers challenge was reckless and after watching the replay its obvious he sees Jack coming but still puts the boot up. 

It doesn't really matter, even in the black and white days when I played (badly) that was a red card challenge all day long. 

obvious to you, perhaps. Not to the neutral. 

18 minutes ago, Return of Yermaw said:

obvious to you, perhaps. Not to the neutral. 

Although I'm a Rangers supporter I'm not blinded by red, white or blue glasses. 

Nor am I blinded by hatred for any other team. 

It's called being an adult. 

5 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

That's utter garbage pal and you know it is. You and every other rangers fan on here are welcome to bring up the kick on Jack's head just as we are allowed to point out Defoe is a diving cheat. 

You're lowering yourself to rolling hills level, as I've said before there is no anti rangers agenda on the tamb. 

1 hour ago, RenfrewBlue said:

I've not seen it, did powers get booked?

2 hours ago, JECK said:

Celtic cruising already by all accounts. Just too easy yet again.  Becoming embarrassing for Scottish football this

Man City 4-0 up on Chelsea. Embarrassing for English football this.