The 2018-2019 Scottish Cup - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The 2018-2019 Scottish Cup

1 hour ago, Rolling hIlls said:

4 cellic fans arrested. Macy will want further proof though. Fotos and videos are not enough for this sleuth.

Arrests because this actually did happen. Airdie fans out for a nice family day and all spoilt by this. Shouldn’t happen.

25 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Premier sports have picked their games for the next round, much to the surprise of; eh nobody, they’ve opted for Rangers and Celtic.

I hope Cowdenbeath win, just to fuck over premier sports!

No surprises there. 

Hopefully aberdeen v Dundee/qots on the Sunday at half 3 and highland derby on the Monday night for bbc. 

Edited by dandydunn

1 hour ago, dandydunn said:

No surprises there. 

Hopefully aberdeen/Stenhousemuir v Dundee/qots on the Sunday at half 3 and highland derby on the Monday night for bbc. 

Corrected... ;) 

4 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

Premier sports have picked their games for the next round, much to the surprise of; eh nobody, they’ve opted for Rangers and Celtic.

I hope Cowdenbeath win, just to fuck over premier sports!

couldn't care less that a pay per view channel picks the arse cheeks, as long as the BBC pick decent ties. Hopefully the Highland derby +1

Monday night at 7.15pm 😥 Terrible time. This will hit the crowd quite bad. Loads of people I knew who were planning on going now can't. There was 6.5k at the last 2 games in Dingwall and would have expected the same again but this will knock a good bit off that.

12 hours ago, iainmac1 said:

Monday night at 7.15pm 😥 Terrible time. This will hit the crowd quite bad. Loads of people I knew who were planning on going now can't. There was 6.5k at the last 2 games in Dingwall and would have expected the same again but this will knock a good bit off that.

The Saturday evening slot would have been better for the Highland derby.

• 2 weeks later...