The 2018-2019 Scottish Cup - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The 2018-2019 Scottish Cup

2 hours ago, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

Is this picture meant to be rhyming slang for Aberdeen's performance yesterday? :P

:lol:

1 hour ago, Toepoke said:

The draw is certainly Abraham.

5th time in 15 years Killie have drawn Rangers in the last 16 or 32. Pish.

Maybe The Blue Brazil with do a Talbot (or you can just put Sevco out yourselves).

5 hours ago, dandydunn said:

What was with all the battles outside parkhead last night?

Macy needs video evidence.

I know the huns/tims without a bus fare tag is used a lot, but Airdrie....🇬🇧

:sing: section B wank wank wank

Edited by sbcmfc

17 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

Maybe The Blue Brazil with do a Talbot (or you can just put Sevco out yourselves).

I see no comment from you on the fact that Rangers are away, again. 2 rounds in a row and if we get passed Cowdenbeath it's a top 4 side. 

I wonder how that supports your previous home draw only story? 

Not looking for a serious answer Scotty. Just yanking your chain. 😉

26 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

I see no comment from you on the fact that Rangers are away, again. 2 rounds in a row and if we get passed Cowdenbeath it's a top 4 side. 

Killie havenae knocked Rangers oot of the cup since 1938 seemingly....  so could be seen as a Banker for the easy draw theorists...

28 minutes ago, stocky said:

Killie havenae knocked Rangers oot of the cup since 1938 seemingly....  so could be seen as a Banker for the easy draw theorists...

There's no such thing as a banker against other SPFL teams going by our away form over the last few seasons.

Any word when TV games are announced? Premier Sports and BBC can show 2 games each again.

If Premier Sports get first pick then they will just do the same as last time. Kilmarnock v Cowdenbeath/Rangers and Celtic v St. Johnstone.

BBC...I imagine will take Ross County v ICT and one other. If Talbot were at home then their game would have been on but not so sure since they are away. Being on BBC won't be as good as the kick off slots are much worse compared to what Premier Sports had.

44 minutes ago, iainmac1 said:

Any word when TV games are announced? Premier Sports and BBC can show 2 games each again.

If Premier Sports get first pick then they will just do the same as last time. Kilmarnock v Cowdenbeath/Rangers and Celtic v St. Johnstone.

BBC...I imagine will take Ross County v ICT and one other. If Talbot were at home then their game would have been on but not so sure since they are away. Being on BBC won't be as good as the kick off slots are much worse compared to what Premier Sports had.

You would like to think that Rangers, Celtic, Hearts & Talbot won’t get another slot on tv, but it’s Scottish football, so that’s more than likely 75% of the games gone already. 

9 hours ago, stocky said:

I'm sure there's a conspiracy theory in there if you look hard enough. 

25 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Can folk please refrain from the using the term, "old firm". There is no old firm. It's deid. We do not want to have any affiliation either with the now Sevco FC. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter. BR 1314..

Why do you charge almost double for Rangers games than other league games then?

12 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

God and FE has its' demands.

Which previous round are you referring to?

Previously they didn't have any money from Europe.

I know. :wink2:

14 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

God and FE has its' demands.

Which previous round are you referring to?

Previously they didn't have any money from Europe.

I know. :wink2:

Away to the Blue Brazil and should we be victorious away to Killie. 

On ‎1‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 12:24 AM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Can folk please refrain from the using the term, "old firm". There is no old firm. It's deid. We do not want to have any affiliation either with the now Sevco FC. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter. BR 1314..

Now Big yin.  The night before the old firm game at xmas (ho ho ho), you told us all you were so excited you couldn'y sleep.  Then when ye's got pumped you went in to a depression, then a recession.  And final denying that there is such a thing as the old firm.  I hope this means you are finally over it with two days to Burns day.  I think you may need to go an find a professional cycleoligist mate.  That's a small tormented brain inside a skull that would prop up a castle. ❤️

9 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/local-news/airdrie-supporters-trust-slam-celtic-13890225

Seems like Celtic fans caused the bother with the help of some piss poor policing. Although I’d be surprised if the Airdrie fans were all there for a fun family day out.

Anyone been arrested yet? Nope, didn’t think so, it’s clearly a conspiracy against Celtic fans 😂😂😂😂😂