BBC sports news - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

BBC sports news

6 hours ago, macy37 said:

Fuck me what’s going on? This morning they’ve had ladies football, netball and slavered over that cunt Murray to obscene levels. Fucking netball?!

Sham of an organisation.

The women’s netball team won the sports personality of year, I’ll have you know

7 hours ago, macy37 said:

Fuck me what’s going on? This morning they’ve had ladies football, netball and slavered over that cunt Murray to obscene levels. Fucking netball?!

Sham of an organisation.

What a sad, desperate for attention loser you truly are. 

22 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

The women’s netball team won the sports personality of year, I’ll have you know

Honestly? Really? Netball? 

Anyway Murray kept up the Nations mantra of “plucky loser” I see. I’ve seen his performance described as heroic and that he played like a giant. He got best ffs.

This thread should go under the category 'How to make yourself look a twat'. 

I'll bite. 

Murray has played hardly any competitive tennis in the last year and has had a hip operation and plays with badly hindered movement. It is painful for him to remove his socks or tie his laces. 

Here he is playing a seeded player off the back of a tournament win last week beating top notch players on his way to that title in Bautista Agut. Murray lost two tight first sets and was a break down in the third with his movement clearly hindered. From somewhere, I still cannot work out where, he broke back and took the third and fourth sets on tiebreak. Finally, after more than four hours he went down in five sets and all this with one functioning hip against a world class tennis player. 

54 minutes ago, Caledonian Craig said:

This thread should go under the category 'How to make yourself look a twat'. 

I'll bite. 

Murray has played hardly any competitive tennis in the last year and has had a hip operation and plays with badly hindered movement. It is painful for him to remove his socks or tie his laces. 

Here he is playing a seeded player off the back of a tournament win last week beating top notch players on his way to that title in Bautista Agut. Murray lost two tight first sets and was a break down in the third with his movement clearly hindered. From somewhere, I still cannot work out where, he broke back and took the third and fourth sets on tiebreak. Finally, after more than four hours he went down in five sets and all this with one functioning hip against a world class tennis player. 

100% correct he’s come out of this looking like a twat. He’s also denied another player the chance to compete when clearly he is done and can’t. Attention seeking cunt. 

1 minute ago, macy37 said:

100% correct he’s come out of this looking like a twat. He’s also denied another player the chance to compete when clearly he is done and can’t. Attention seeking cunt. 

It would be worth listening to if you actually knew what you were talking about and it is you looking like a twat. 

Why not have a watch at the countless tennis pros from Federer to Wozniacki and from Djokovic to Chris Evert queuing up to pay tribute to Andy Murray after the match. I will listen to them and what my tennis brain tells me rather than a sad, twisted individual with no tennis knowledge whatsoever. 

And your last line speaks more for yourself.