Karamoko Dembele - Page 5 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Karamoko Dembele

Chripper

• 3 months later...
10 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Is he defo going to play for Engerland. Fuck me, watched his Celtic debut today. This boy is class. 

He can only swap back once more, so you'll only see him in a Scotland shirt again if England say thanks, but no thanks. He's said he's looking forward to playing with England next season, so I'd forget about him

17 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Is he defo going to play for Engerland. Fuck me, watched his Celtic debut today. This boy is class. 

How long did he get on the park for a dead rubber match?

34 minutes ago, Bobby Russell's Lovechild said:

He can only swap back once more, so you'll only see him in a Scotland shirt again if England say thanks, but no thanks. He's said he's looking forward to playing with England next season, so I'd forget about him

Thanks pal. Cheerio then Dembele. I'd rather have Mickey Jonhston anyway. 🙂

14 minutes ago, Texas Pete said:

Why is there still an active thread on this guy? He doesn’t play for Scotland and is unlikely to play for us. 

Cuz it's no a done deal. Things can change. Yae never know. Fu k, every other country doing it. Cheers pal. 

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Cuz it's no a done deal. Things can change. Yae never know. Fu k, every other country doing it. Cheers pal. 

Let’s wait until he actually chooses to play for us until we discuss him then eh?

48 minutes ago, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

Maybe a dead rubber game in your opinion but i bet it certainly was not for the boy. 16 years old, debut for Celtic, playing in front of a full house, expectations on him were huge and the lad handled it superbly. 

It was a dead rubber in anyone's mind, I'm sure hes happy to make his debut but lets not start crying into our corn flakes because a young player played 45 minutes in a dead rubber match and he has chosen to play for England. 

Honestly, since hes chosen England I'd be glad to see his career flop

Edited by vanderark14

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

It was a dead rubber in anyone's mind, I'm sure hes happy to make his debut but lets not start crying into our corn flakes because a young player played 15 minutes in a dead rubber match and he has chosen to play for England. 

He will  choose Scotland. Mark my words.. 

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Oh dear. Did you see him today. No. I know a star when I see one. I'm a top manager here in Ottawa. Dembele will be a fucking star, trust me. 

What you know about football could be written on a stamp. 

Whether I saw him or not means nothing, he got 45 minutes in a game that meant nothing to anyone but him.

As Texas Pete says, hes chosen England so why are we even discussing him?

8 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

It was a dead rubber in anyone's mind, I'm sure hes happy to make his debut but lets not start crying into our corn flakes because a young player played 45 minutes in a dead rubber match and he has chosen to play for England. 

Nice comment regarding a 16 year old boy but respect your opinion.

2 minutes ago, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

Nice comment regarding a 16 year old boy but respect your opinion.

Why would I give a shit about a potential England international and Celtic youth player? 

I support Aberdeen and Scotland, are you new to football?

22 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Whether I saw him or not means nothing, he got 45 minutes in a game that meant nothing to anyone but him.

Must be a big fuckin stamp by the way..

27 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Again. A 16 year old lad comes on the his debut in the Senior squad, and changed the match, and he did. I watched it. Celtic were dire in the first half. Second half, different story. Regardless of who he was playing against, he lifted that entire squad. The bhoy is class. I have never seen a young lad at that age take the ball and go with no fear. He is the real deal. If he plays for England it's our loss, if he decides to play for Scotland, it will be something special. He is a young lad with a lot on his shoulders. Time will tell...

50 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Why would I give a shit about a potential England international and Celtic youth player? 

I support Aberdeen and Scotland, are you new to football?

No, not new to football. Been watching, playing and following football for 45 years. Comments like this just make you look petty with a sad attitude but if that floats your boat then carry on.