Hertha Berlin Tickets - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Hertha Berlin Tickets

I've been to a Herta berlin game last year.  It was easy getting tickets.  actually a mate who came last minute even managed to get a ticket right next to us.

online is the way to go.

They only fill half the ground but one half is closed off so its still a good atmosphere.  

beer into the ground.  you'll enjoy 👍

Went to Hertha v Hannover a couple of years ago.  As said above, just get your tickets online before you go.  

Missed one of the goals having to run to the toilet due to being able to bring beer to your seat.

U-Bahn absolutely rammed afterwards, made getting on at Mount Florida seem easy.  Actually, getting into the ground required a very long wait to get through inadequate number of turnstiles.

I've been twice and just strolled up and bought tickets at the turnstyle.

Don't just go for the match; have a walk around the whole Nazi Olympic Complex.

It's a fantastic stadium and how they have maintained the exterior and complex as it was in 1936 but made the interior fit for the 21st centre is quite wonderful.

7 hours ago, Rich NATA said:

I've been twice and just strolled up and bought tickets at the turnstyle.

Don't just go for the match; have a walk around the whole Nazi Olympic Complex.

It's a fantastic stadium and how they have maintained the exterior and complex as it was in 1936 but made the interior fit for the 21st centre is quite wonderful.

I went about 4 years ago and I thought I bought tickets from a little cabin on the way up to the ground. Agree with the stadium as you walk up it looks like any picture you have seen from 1936 the only difference is obviously they have removed the swastikas. 

Edited by bonzo