English football - do you watch it reguarly? - Page 7 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

English football - do you watch it reguarly?

2 minutes ago, McTeeko said:

Aye Enkleman let it slip under his foot from a throw-in back to him šŸ™ˆ

Must be a lot more than 10 years though - Iā€™d say nearer 20.....

Ā 

Edit: 2002 it was šŸ‘šŸ¼

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/enckelman-adamant-blunder-was-not-a-goal-177319.html

Fuck me, 17 years ago.Ā I was still at school then šŸ˜

34 minutes ago, McTeeko said:

Grealish scores. Good. Up yeĀ Birmingham!Ā 

Totally agree. Fuck wit fan has got what he deserves, nothing bar jail time.Ā 

Also sweeter that it's Grealish that scored it.Ā 

I've done a good few trips to Birmingham City in my time - generally speaking, it's a fairly unpleasant place to visit. I've not done Villa quite so often, but that's a far more relaxed away day. A couple of trips ago we ended up having to leave a pub because a very handy looking character refused to believe we'd gone in there for a drink & not a scrap.

11 minutes ago, Huddersfield said:

I've done a good few trips to Birmingham City in my time - generally speaking, it's a fairly unpleasant place to visit. I've not done Villa quite so often, but that's a far more relaxed away day. A couple of trips ago we ended up having to leave a pub because a very handy looking character refused to believe we'd gone in there for a drink & not a scrap.

Chelsea fan? šŸ˜‰

3 hours ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Ā 

I can't really express my disgust properly enough. What goes through people's minds to make them post this sort of shite?Ā 

Hopefully the bellend never has to experience what Grealish and his family had to. šŸ˜ 

Another arsehole on the pitch at the Arsenal v Man Utd game. Seems he pushed Smalling.Ā 

Was there some sort of early release scheme for cunts last week or something?Ā 

I'm beginning to think Tazer equipped cops patrolling the pitch sides is a good idea now. šŸ™„

4 hours ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Ā 

Fucking disgusting excuse for a human being, itā€™s still a live tweet too, seems he is revelling in the glory of it all.Ā 

Doubt his folks will be too impressed if this is accurate though.Ā 

Ā 

1 hour ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Another arsehole on the pitch at the Arsenal v Man Utd game. Seems he pushed Smalling.Ā 

Was there some sort of early release scheme for cunts last week or something?Ā 

I'm beginning to think Tazer equipped cops patrolling the pitch sides is a good idea now. šŸ™„

Three incidents in three days and you had the bottle throwing at Hibs against Celtic last week. You've got to wonder how these people are allowed to get onto the pitch or bring a glass bottle into a football ground in the first place. A rethink of football ground security is needed.

2 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Fucking disgusting excuse for a human being, itā€™s still a live tweet too, seems he is revelling in the glory of it all.Ā 

Doubt his folks will be too impressed if this is accurate though.Ā 

Ā 

A mate of mine is friendly with Grealish's old man. Ā  I wouldn't fancy that arsehole's chances if he got his hands on him.

2 hours ago, Clyde1998 said:

Three incidents in three days and you had the bottle throwing at Hibs against Celtic last week. You've got to wonder how these people are allowed to get onto the pitch or bring a glass bottle into a football ground in the first place. A rethink of football ground security is needed.

Add in all of the halfwits wrecking seats and throwing coins about too.Ā 

It very much looks like there's going to be a player injured sooner rather than later.Ā 

What would happen if a spectator runs on and someone like Scott Brown kicks his head in? The players shouldn't have to be forced to physically defend themselves like this.Ā