10 hours ago, thplinth said:

That is a massive yes. I am totally thinking Ramy is super whipped north american style.

edit: no offense but WTF with the mumblin?

It’s true. But it’s worse. His missus is French Canadian and leaves him signs throughout the house. “Ramie, ferme la Porte”; “Ramie, ou est la chat” etc . 

2 hours ago, duncan II said:

It’s true. But it’s worse. His missus is French Canadian and leaves him signs throughout the house. “Ramie, ferme la Porte”; “Ramie, ou est la chat” etc . 

:lol:

2 hours ago, duncan II said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Belter 

2 hours ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Jeezo leave Ramy alone you cynical bastards. You’d mumble too if your Mistress made you wear that ball-gag gimp mask all day.

I only wear it to bed mate. Frightens shit out of my Bhoys. 😄😄

On 1/9/2019 at 7:23 AM, duncan II said:

:lol:

On 1/9/2019 at 10:14 AM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I only wear it to bed mate. Frightens shit out of my Bhoys. 😄😄

This thread just took an unexpected turn.:blink:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

This thread just took an unexpected turn.:blink:

🤣🤣. Keeps my quiet that ball thingy. 😂

5 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

🤣🤣. Keeps my quiet that ball thingy. 😂

Get out of this conversation Ramy mate.  They are dragging you in...………  Get back to referees and the masons et al.  You are better at that than anything philosophical. People make allegations against you and I but if I ever find out who those alligators are they are in for it.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Get out of this conversation Ramy mate.  They are dragging you in...………  Get back to referees and the masons et al.  You are better at that than anything philosophical. People make allegations against you and I but if I ever find out who those alligators are they are in for it.

No dragging me in mate. It's all good banter. Dissnae bother me at all. Cheers big man. 🙂

On 1/8/2019 at 9:24 PM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Well you are entitled to whatever you perceive about my well being. I am certainty not "whipped" as you put it. I am the boss in my household. I call the shots. 🤣🤣🤣

Aye, that’s why you’ve to mumble under your breath when the boss is putting her foot down 🙄

18 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Aye, that’s why you’ve to mumble under your breath when the boss is putting her foot down 🙄

🤣👍