Sign in to follow this  
Big Ramy 1314

Basketball...

Anyone follow the NBA? My son loves basketball and plays at a competitive level, as well as fitba, of course. I can't really get into it, I have tried for my son's sake, but it just does not interest me. Basketball is huge here in Canada. The Toronto Raptors have the best record in the NBA. Anyone played or have any interest? I don't even know if there are basketball courts in Scotland. 🙂

Used to love playing it in high school but it's one of these sports that's only good to play rather than watch. Not a fan of sports that end up 116-95 with teams scoring every 5 seconds.

Had Chicago bulls and Boston Celtics tops as well 

On 1/8/2019 at 2:26 AM, Scotland Ever More said:

Used to love playing it in high school but it's one of these sports that's only good to play rather than watch. Not a fan of sports that end up 116-95 with teams scoring every 5 seconds.

Had Chicago bulls and Boston Celtics tops as well 

I have a net set up in my drive for my Bhoys. It's fun to play with them, even though I am hopeless. 🤣. I can't watch it either mate. I have a Boston Celtics cap for obvious reasons. It's massive over here. 

I've been to Orlando Magic and Chicago Bulls games while in the States and it's been a cracking day/night out each time.  They really do know how to make the whole thing an event as opposed to just turning up for 90 minutes or whatever.  That being said, watching a brief highlights package on TV is more than enough for me.

I wen to Sacramento v Cleveland a couple of years ago. It was interesting enough but not something I'd rush back to. The most impressive thing was the size, speed and agility of the players which I don't think you necessarily see properly on TV. It was also good to see LeBron James - I'm a big believer in taking the opportunity to see the best in the world/of all time doing their stuff if you get the chance!

In terms of height, I was saying to the guys that I was with that the "wee guy" - Kyrie Irving -  on the court was the stand out player. I googled him and found out he was 6'2"!!

Sign in to follow this