There is no dark side of the moon - Page 19 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

There is no dark side of the moon

My expertise on this is limited to the fact that I like to look out of plane windows when I’m flying. But one thing you notice of course is that a plane flying at normal speed in the opposite direction to you appears to go past at a hell of a speed.

From the point you first spot it to it passing is seconds. This guy seemed to have time to switch on a camera, show his instrument panel then watch it for a good many seconds. Assuming it’s genuine, my guess is it’s something that’s not really moving so the plane seems to pass it more slowly. Weather balloon or similar is my guess. 

On 2/4/2020 at 11:23 AM, Huddersfield said:

My expertise on this is limited to the fact that I like to look out of plane windows when I’m flying. But one thing you notice of course is that a plane flying at normal speed in the opposite direction to you appears to go past at a hell of a speed.

From the point you first spot it to it passing is seconds. This guy seemed to have time to switch on a camera, show his instrument panel then watch it for a good many seconds. Assuming it’s genuine, my guess is it’s something that’s not really moving so the plane seems to pass it more slowly. Weather balloon or similar is my guess. 

I was wondering about the pilot having his phone out in time... That balloon video thplinth posted says "our balloon flights contain an onboard radar reflector, APRS beacon, and air traffic control are notified".

My guess is the pilot knew it was coming because he could see the ballon on his radar. He then films it, uploads it to instagram, and sits back and watches all of us on the internet hoping it's aliens. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

These are supposed to be bad omens... And this one has certainly timed its arrival perfectly for likely peak corona.

The size of the celestial object isn't 100 per cent known, however the atmosphere surrounding it is reported to be five times larger Jupiter or half the size of the sun, according to Space Weather. That is massive.

https://www.ladbible.com/news/interesting-massive-comet-could-soon-be-seen-with-the-naked-eye-as-20200401

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/comet-atlas-solar-system-185207658.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAABgchjZskDZjzLyoAezpd6oVg5M5N0TYX9wqzkd5EPYW1n3PUbQ0yLBHdcrtAPRZL4DixjTepf2W2bF8sy7jW_xFqNELBCqC3_jUX-Yvn0kVRR1HpwD_Jm8JpV8ZodT6wbLT_zB5F-hQWyiTQ_G541KPfyMd2r-_4uJRpdgXRaGG

Things are starting to get a bit weird. :wink2:

Edited by thplinth

2 hours ago, thplinth said:

These are supposed to be bad omens... And this one has certainly timed its arrival perfectly for likely peak corona.

The size of the celestial object isn't 100 per cent known, however the atmosphere surrounding it is reported to be five times larger Jupiter or half the size of the sun, according to Space Weather. That is massive.

https://www.ladbible.com/news/interesting-massive-comet-could-soon-be-seen-with-the-naked-eye-as-20200401

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/comet-atlas-solar-system-185207658.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAABgchjZskDZjzLyoAezpd6oVg5M5N0TYX9wqzkd5EPYW1n3PUbQ0yLBHdcrtAPRZL4DixjTepf2W2bF8sy7jW_xFqNELBCqC3_jUX-Yvn0kVRR1HpwD_Jm8JpV8ZodT6wbLT_zB5F-hQWyiTQ_G541KPfyMd2r-_4uJRpdgXRaGG

I've been thinking for a while that this COVID-19 is just a huge experiment to get us ready for something really big. This one is going to hit us isn't it? I'm not sure that hiding in oor hooses is going to save us though? Better get the white sheets draped over the kitchen table just in case we need to go into "duck and cover" mode.

Edited by Orraloon

4 hours ago, Orraloon said:

I've been thinking for a while that this COVID-19 is just a huge experiment to get us ready for something really big. This one is going to hit us isn't it? I'm not sure that hiding in oor hooses is going to save us though? Better get the white sheets draped over the kitchen table just in case we need to go into "duck and cover" mode.

Us?

14 hours ago, thplinth said:

The earth has never been hit by anything, and will never be hit by anything.

11 hours ago, Orraloon said:

I get to you, and you're completely unaware that I get to you.

7 hours ago, thplinth said:

Us?

Exactly.

7 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

Can't wait. :lol:

https://epic.gsfc.nasa.gov/

But no doubt that's some kind of fraud that you won't specify. It's exactly what you've previously asked for, images of the whole earth taken from space. But you only asked for that because you thought it didn't exist, not because you were inany way open to persuasion.

49 minutes ago, biffer said:

But no doubt that's some kind of fraud that you won't specify. It's exactly what you've previously asked for, images of the whole earth taken from space. But you only asked for that because you thought it didn't exist, not because you were inany way open to persuasion.

Distance to Earth 879,000 miles??? That's some orbit! :blink:

Great images btw.

Edited by Toepoke

39 minutes ago, biffer said:

It's exactly what you've previously asked for...

CGI paintings? No

I've already seen the 'blue marble' supposedly taken from Apollo 17 in 1972, so goodness knows how you think this (below) is some sort of proof.

epic_1b_20200401110608.jpg

What I would like to see is the NASA liars come up with is a live video that shows some of the thousands and thousands of operational satellites in orbit.

(Wouldn't you like to see that as well?)

1 hour ago, biffer said:

But you only asked for that because you thought it didn't exist...

The globe earth doesn't exist, no, so therefore impossible to photograph.

1 hour ago, biffer said:

...not because you were in any way open to persuasion.

I am.

1 hour ago, biffer said:

Any idea what the wee coloured blobs are over the Philipines in centre of picture #3?   Just wondering.

41 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

What I would like to see is the NASA liars come up with is a live video that shows some of the thousands and thousands of operational satellites in orbit.

Why? You'd just say it was faked as well.

5 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

Oh, I believe that they'll eventually be able to fake it, but they're not there yet and that's why no one has seen something that they should easily be able to show us.

Anyone stand on the moon and film a 360?

Why would they do that? Just to prove to a handful of "truthers" 50 years into the future something that they knew to be true anyway. In reality, that's just a sort of 'reverse engineering' of the truth...presuming that because someone didn't do something that proves they couldn't, which in turn proves that your premise must be true.

Did you ever organise taking those long exposure shots I suggested of the sky ages back? The star circle ones? Same argument applies really...you can't criticise your 'opponents' over their choices of photography whilst refusing to do your own.